Guild evaporated - need a new one

Hi,
Looking for a new guild, this is my main and I have a 350DH Interval, My balance/Resto druid Jonshock @341 - I've been playing off and on since vanilla. Would like to continue. Previously I was MT/OT in all of my other guilds but can do other things like dps. (DK and DH dps isn't rocket science). If you're interested in someone seasoned to show up on time, prepared let me know. I don't care if its alliance or horde i'll switch.

I did AOTC for all content in legion some mythic bosses while they were current in tomb. I ran upwards of 19+ in mythic+. I did 16 hidden artifact challenges. Was going for more but I hated warlock.

Due to my job thursdays I CANNOT raid unfortunately. =(

Please respond to this thread if you're interested.
My balance/resto druid is at 341 now - still need a guild
[A] <Ominous Latin Word> 8/8H US Blackhand/Galakrond

OLW is a "casual" progression based raid team that is in search of new members for the upcoming 8.1 raid tier. While we are laid back, we do expect our raiders to acquire the knowledge required for each encounter.

Our raid times are Thursday from 7:30PM to 10:30PM CST.

If you'd like to chat, reach out to Kev#1171 on BNet.
11/04/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Missiles
[A] <Ominous Latin Word> 8/8H US Blackhand/Galakrond

OLW is a "casual" progression based raid team that is in search of new members for the upcoming 8.1 raid tier. While we are laid back, we do expect our raiders to acquire the knowledge required for each encounter.

Our raid times are Thursday from 7:30PM to 10:30PM CST.

If you'd like to chat, reach out to Kev#1171 on BNet.

Thats the only day of the week I cant raid =(

I sent them a friend request anyway - because maybe you'll want me for SOMETHING
Bump edited original post - gearing up this druid since people love ranged with a healer offspec right?
Howdy! we are currently looking for dps and a healer in several of our raid groups. add me on bnet and lets chat!

Skadoosh#1399