Guild & Communities Bugged

GM of a guild on Azagalor. When logged on to any of my guild toons or as GM, when I look at the guild roster, the roster is empty. Any suggestions or help would be apprecitated.

Having the same issue with my guild on Ravencrest.
My guild on Shadow Council is working correctly, but the Ravencrest guild has no roster and no other tabs available.

Same thing here. Guild roster bugged on Steamwhiddle Cartel, but not bugged on Nazgrel.

Co-leader of Infernal Blood on Bladefist, just had a message pop up telling me I was removed from the guild. GM logged in and the whole guild is empty and missing.

We are having the same problems on Moonguard right now. I am Guild Master, no roster, no community, and I have members saying that when they tried logging on they had a red message saying “Guild has been destroyed, find a new guild” This is a pretty damn big bug that I hope gets fixed quickly

1 Like

Same issue here on all the realms im in guilds with.

Same here. My community tab is completely empty. All of the communities I was a member of are no longer showing up.

Same here, I get the Guild Message of the Day but nothing is there.

Same bug here on Thrall. GM of the guild Deathwish, which currently doesn’t show up when searching for guilds, and guild chat isn’t available. I can see people in the guild who are online, but the guild tab itself is entirely gone.

Also bugged on sargares, can see achievements and guildies logging on but cannot see roster or chat

Bugged on Doomhammer, I only get the Message of the Day, nothing else

1 Like

Bugged here too as i was about to invite my friend toon to the guild and its missing for the chat and Roster.

Bugged on Cenarion Circle/SoE as well. I can see message of the day, and as guildies log in but nothing else. The only community that is showing for me is the Bnet community

same on zuljin

Same for me on Zul’Jin…

Same on Turylon

Same issue here Uldum…

Same on Whisperwind. I cant even open the guild pane at all. Pressing ‘J’ does nothing and the icon says unavailable.

There is a thread with a blue response in the customer support forum:

tl;dr - Blizzard is aware and investigating