Guild Chat not working

there’s just a blank screen, no indication of anyone online or any chat, and i know there’s people online. several people have asked in zone chat about why it is not working.

2 Likes

You can use /guildroster to at least see who is online. Still no chat, but its something :slight_smile:

Do not log out or you wont be able to get back in. their servers are messed up right now

I can’t see guild chat, officer chat, realid friends, or roster.

I see them log on and off but thats it. /guildroster works though

Same issue here with the guild/trade chat.

restarted and updated some addons, seems to be working now? GL everyone else

I relaunched the game and the launcher plus updated a single addon and now it’s working. coincidence maybe but it’s worth trying.

Note: the addon I updated was Weakauras, if that helps.

Thanks for the reports everyone! We’re aware of the issue with guild chats not working or being blanked, and the login queue. This should now be fixed. If you are still experiencing the guild/communities issue, please try re-logging into the game. If the problem continues, please let us know!

Guild chat is working for one guild, but it isn’t for a different one

This should be resolved as of the 5th of June 2019. Sorry we didn’t report back sooner. Anybody still having problems?

Just experience this issue again now. Guild roster appears empty, and I cannot see gchat.

Edit: multiple attempts at relogging have not fixed the issue.

Same, no chat, no roster on most toons, some have roster but no chat - also bnet shows no friends (online or off,) while discord shows me at least ten who are actively playing right now.

Edit: had bnet friends prior to relogging, now have none.

This is new as of this morning Drakuloth

1 Like

Yes, there appears to be a new issue this AM, and most likely Drak is not online yet. I’m watching Twitter and Discord for any information,

1 Like

Yes I am having the same issues right now.

I expect this was another hiccup. How’re things looking now?

Logged in today and discovered I can’t open the guild tab, The guild message comes up but I can’t see the chat and if I hover over the guild button on the bottom right is says “Unavailable” in red. I re logged, turned off all my addons and re logged again to no avail.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.