Guild charter issue

I was asked to sign a guild charter. When I clicked sign, I got an error saying the chacter was not on my server.

Same. unable to sign the charter . even made a new character and can not sign it. others are having no issue

same here tried switching realms, creating a new toon and still unable to sign a guild charter.

Same. None of my chars created on the same ruleset as my friend can sign his charter, but randomly other friends of his can.

On his side, he sees an error message that I’m not playing the same version of the game that he is, but we’ve only ever been the PVE ruleset. On my side, I see the “not on the same server” error message.

Thus far, he’s only gotten one person able to sign the guild charter.

Also had this. Random player in Northshire Abbey asking for signatures. Level 5 or 6 at the time, heading out to Goldshire. Tried to sign it and got “This player is not on your server”.

This may be your answer

1 Like