Guild Banks completely or partially wiped, erased, deleted

My guild bank is still gone and no acknowledgement from Blizzard. The Support post has been deleted with no update. I’m posting in every related thread. Maybe if they all bump to the top someone will be forced to respond.

1 Like

The support article was deleted. Not amused.

Not found.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000363630

Internet Archive - Wayback Machine shows what is said.

1 Like

bumping to keep this topic at the top. We’re not going to just forget this, someone HAS to address this.

My alt guild bank is still empty. Any word yet when this is going to be addressed?

I have two guild banks on the same server. I have played since Vanilla, and both are from defunct guilds. They did become additional storage. Both were pretty full with many items. One came through the patch without any issues, I think. With that many items who can be sure. The other is just about empty. The real problem is that it was on the list of issues and that they were working on it. Now it has been removed. I opened a ticket for help. My reply was that I should just reset the UI and delete my addons. I have played a long time and that was the first thing I did before the ticket. In the original message I stated that I had done this. Some how they missed that when reading my message. (They did direct me to look at the forums at the end of their reply) When I said that did not fix my problem and tried to resubmit it I could not, they had resolved it ? I don’t understand how this is considered customer service. I have a problem Blizzard created. All I am looking for is someone to say were aware of the problem and are working on it. I did not submit a ticket until they removed it from their list of issues.

I foolishly listened to the deleted article (000363630) from during TWW PrePatch, and hadn’t submitted an individual petition/ticket. Article poof’ed, so I guess someone/something gets to deal with yet another ticket.

At least the only guild bank that I noticed was affected was that of the “from Cataclysm” Bane of Prophecy on DrakThul. Seemingly all items except those obtained/added from Winter Veil 2023 disappeared. The disappearing act included items added in March-April 2024, according to the logs per-tab.

It was observed/noticed, following the TWW Welcome Back Weekend, putting it at roughly a full month with no improvement in my personal situation.