Guild bank problem

Is there a reason it’s important to you?

After they mentioned it in their reply to your first comment you again said “So you haven’t checked your withdrawal permissions” so yeah, they kinda did.

2 Likes

Thank goodness you’re here to point that out.

Same for me. My guild bank only.

Your attitude in this thread is really unnecessary. Maybe stop being a sarcastic jerk after multiple people have corrected you.

1 Like

I’m being neither. Perhaps you should examine why you’re projecting.

Seems it’s quite a few people having guild bank issues.

Seems once you try to move items those items that won’t move eventually disappear from guild bank. There is a blue post in another support forum saying it’s on the radar.

1 Like

Sure you’re not. Have a good one.

1 Like

Bless your heart.

Same issue for me.

First, had four days of Guild Bank bugginess. Wasn’t able to drop items in the bank, not able to take items out of the bank, etc.) and now 98% of my stuff (collected over years) just up and fracken disappeared.

1 Like

Same thing here on all of my toons. No way of opening a ticket - just says submit bug report. This sucks.

@Radalpho, because they are a bored troll. Don’t feed them!

2 Likes

This is not a permissions issue. Guild Masters cannot move or remove some items. There are also many people who report items just vanishing. Not withdrawn, just gone. Others cannot withdraw gold from guild AND warband banks. This is just among the many bugs since the pre patch came out.

Yea, it is a problem. A big problem. I’ve told you like 5 times, that’s MY bank and I have no idea why you’re constantly in it!

There is a massive bug with guild banks at the moment. Stacks won’t move or sort along with randomly disappearing items. Blizz is aware of it but no ETA on a fix. Our guild was hit pretty badly so are alot of other people out there. There is a big thread in bug report forum as well I made a thread the other day asking about it.

I have not has this issue recently but I have in the past. This could be a issue with addons as in the past I have had issues with Bagnon interfering with the guild bank withdrawals… and when I disabled my addons the issue went away.

Worth a try if you have not tried this yet. Otherwise submit a bug report and hope they fix it.