Guild bank - no access!

I am unable to access any guild bank on any character on any server or faction. This morning was fine, I get home from work and suddenly the ability to use that has disappeared. I am guild leader on two of the guild so it is not something someone else has done to my characters. Every time I click on my guild bank, I get the legend ‘you do not have permission’ Can anyone shed any light?

1 Like

I’m having the same problems. On two different old guilds on different servers from a recovered account for the free weekend. But I had my new account and old accounts merged and the new account can not access the old guild bank either. It was all working fine until about 2 to 3 hrs ago.

1 Like

I’m guild leader and can not access bank, getting “you do not have permission to do that”. No char in guild can access bank.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, with three different character in the same guild and i’m the guild master on one character

1 Like

My GM (Unscratch-Aerie-Peak) can access the guild vault but none of my alts can, and they were able to last night.

Thanks for the reports, everyone! We are aware of the issue with no access or permission errors with the Guild Bank. There is a report in over this issue. This is not a technical issue, however, but we are aware of the issue.

This should be referred to the bug report forums here. The primary thread over the issue is this one here. In the mean time, we are aware and have a report up on this issue. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon!

This looks like it’s been resolved now. Is everyone doing okay with guild bank access now? :slight_smile:

It is working now. Thank you.

A post was split to a new topic: Eandrya - Guild Bank No Access