Guild Bank Missing Items Update

I had thought I hadn’t been affected by this. My (private) guild bank held a ton of old-school patterns, like Lifestealing, and old alchemy patterns, like greater fire protection, and dozens of other patterns. I stopped using my guild bank for gold storage when I managed to pull all the gold out and then put it all in the Warband bank. I never checked my guild bank thoroughly.

I got restoration mails yesterday, containing:
2x Pink Mageweave shirts
1x Wildvine Potion recipe
1x Wildthorn Mail recipe
1x Schematic: Dark Iron Rifle

And that’s it. I was a bit confused so I went to go dump all that in my old patterns tab in the guild bank and saw the entire tab was empty.

I checked my other characters, because I had definitely done some rearranging prior to the expansion, but I was certain I had kept the patterns on my bank toon with all the transmog stuff on another toon.

Can’t find the patterns anywhere. They’re gone. The tab was full, or almost full. I don’t even remember everything that was in there. I can see some history in the log – plans: arcanite reaper, patern: white remedy cape, pattern: robe of the archmage, reciple: soothing turtle bisque – but there was so much more.

Edit: ALSO, I had tons and tons of old dragonscales of all colours! All gone. You can’t get them anymore. They’ve basically robbed me blind.

Blizzard, this isn’t even close to acceptable. Where’s my stuff and when will I get it back? I’ve opened a ticket but I don’t have much faith that anything else will be restored.

12 Likes