Guild bank missing items. No log of missing items being withdrawn

I’m unsure how to proceed with my guild bank. While I haven’t lost everything like my sis-in-law’s GB (yes, she lost everything! All tabs), for me it’s not so much the lost items anymore, it’s how can I possibly trust the GB anymore? Do I pull everything out? That really crowds each toon’s personal banks, and the warband bank isn’t every large unless you spend millions. So, I think I have no choice but to remove everything until Blizzard decided to do something about this. If they don’t, I guess I’ll have to adapt. You’d think something as integral as banks in the game would take priority on determining the cause and patching a fix, but apparently not.

4 Likes

Pull everything out…as items continue to vanish for people. Best to salvage what you have left before it disappears

2 Likes

I took out all my grey, sentimental, garbage items from my unaffected Ally guild bank, just in case.

So, I wonder if it’s only affecting people that had characters in the top 4 Favorites warband. My character’s guild that was wiped was GM. How about you guys? Were you in the guild that was affected or a GM of the guild that was affected?

I wonder if we move the character out of Favorites, would our stuff come back? O,o Like, maybe it’s hidden?

I could swear I read a post about a CS saying they could see stuff in someone’s bank, (edit: that the player wasn’t seeing) but I can’t remember if that was the Warbank or guild bank.

For what it’s worth the ‘four favorites’ are just for the character login landing page. All characters under an account are in the war band.

But maybe it’s the four Favorites that are having the issue. Just a thought. Seemed like a pattern.

I emptied the Favorites on Character Select before the guild bank purge.  All my personal guild banks and my raiding guild’s bank were affected regardless.

I dare not touch what little contents remain in them.  Everything was purposefully arranged and some tabs were filled up, so I don’t want to risk losing anything should the issue ever be fixed – particularly due to how many of the items were rare or unobtainable collectibles.

Let’s just hope Blizzard doesn’t give this the White Tuxedo Shirt treatment.

1 Like

any updates? all my stuff is still missing