Guild Bank Log/Money Log has no/sporadic updates

Our guild bank is having same issue on Bleeding Hollow. Has anyone found a solution?

Same issue here. I put in a ticket. They reset something that would take effect when servers were next restarted. After that, the log worked for a couple days but was still not catching everything. After a couple days, it reverted back to only showing things from 3 months ago.

After the problem came back, I was directed to enter a bug report, so here I am. Sad to see this is known and not getting fixed. Seems support for guild management functions has ended (see promise to fix guild permission granularity 4-5 years ago).

1 Like

Soooo, our guild is having the same issue. Equillibrium, on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. Our Guild leader has put in multiple tickets but to no avail. After reading this forum, it appears that Blizzard gives less than a crap about it and has not responded to anyone to help. Great job Blizz.

1 Like

Funny thing is it started working randomly for some of my guilds while it’s still broke for others. shrugs

1 Like

Appears this is still the case. Just bumping the report here so maybe it gets some attention

Our guild is experiencing the same issue. The last available log entries are from 11+ months ago (approximately when cross-faction became available for guilds, and we were early adopters).

After observation, at least for our guild, is that the guild bank logs are affected by server maintenance. e.g. when the servers come up after maintenance, our bank logs only show entries from 11+ months ago and then show recent transactions (myself putting an item into each tab and removing it again). Recent activity is then lost the next time maintenance occurs

This is still happening. I can only see guild bank logs from 2 months ago. I am unable to see who just cleared out a tab.

Also, the money tab is not updated. Unable to see who made a sizeable deposit.

This is still not fixed unfortunately. I can also only see bank logs from 2 months ago and am unable to see the gold flow as well.

This issue needs to be fixed!

Forwarded here from automated ticket response. Thank you ActiBlizzSoft for your amazing support!

1 Like

still busted makes it kinda hard to run a guild or leave repairs on. gotta love getting called a thief and a scammer as the guild leader

1 Like

Bumping this. My guild is still having " Guild bank logs not recorded". Please fix this.

Bumping this. My guild logs still haven’t been updated either, it shows 10 months ago for both gold and items logs… 10 WHOLE MONTHS OF NO LOGS.

Same problem. My guild on Nemesis keep the log money vault from 11 month ago.

1 Like

Has anyone heard or found a way to mitigate this problem? Our guild is also having the same issue where logs were snapshot 6 months ago. CS told me to just clear my addons or come to the player forums.

nope still busted just locked my guild bank

Weirdly it looks like most tabs are logging fine now except for one tab and gold log. Still very unacceptable that they just don’t care about guilds anymore.

1 Like

Kek. It’s been over 15 months since the OP and guild bank logs are still very much broken. It makes it hard to determine whether it’s the latest bank breaking bug that has taken your items or a thief in the guild. Bravo.

2 Likes

I’ve put in a ticket about this three times now. Battled about ten responses with the message that I needed to reset my UI which seems to be the default answer nowadays. But yeah, as a GM, it’s highly annoying not being able to see what’s happening with your guild bank. And this has been going on now for the past 7 months. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It seems that every time the guild gets spammed with the ‘Diplomacy-Ambassador etc’ achievement spam because of new cross faction guilds, our guild bank logs reset. I watched this happen in real time as the logs were working all day [after putting in and taking out an item from each tab] only for it to go back to logs from six months ago after the achievement spam happened.