Guild Bank items missing, still

I, like thousands of others, have had all of my guild banks missing for over a month now. Every week I cross my fingers hoping twenty years of items may be restored.

Why has there been no communication from Blizzard on this? If you take your car in to a shop, you should reasonably expect some transparency and updates, not just blanket radio silence.

At this point I’m equally infuriated that there is NO communication from Blizzard on this issue, despite it being over a month. Why?

The longest thread in the bug report is on this issue and there hasn’t been a single response.

Please have some respect for people who have been loyal to your company for 25+ years and tell us what’s going on.

Edit: Posted this in Customer Support and just had it moved to Big Report because Blizzard is too disrespectful to actually support customers.

5 Likes

The blues here wouldve posted a update if there was one.

4 Likes

QA and the devs never respond in Bug Reports unless they have questions. It’s generally a one way street.

4 Likes

They just did on a separate issue. I’m not asking for a response in Bug Report. I’m asking for any response, anywhere, by anyone working for the company that can give us updates. That seems like a pretty fair ask. You’d expect it literally anywhere else you were doing business.

1 Like

Here’s the thing: They had, repeatedly. Folks had came to this form expacting updates each time they posted here. Once they have something to say, they’d say it. But at the moment, they’re working on it and know about it. Beyond that, it’s between the devs. They don’t give ETAs or any time frame.

That’s cool, then they no longer get my money.