Guild and communities tab

i started a new guild last night was good till i logged out took some alts out of a guild that i was in to add to my new one now i cant see guild tab and get in to take care of things …i completely reloaded game and still nothing shows i am guild leader on listing but i dont see the toons that i wanted to add by doing /groster and is flustrating that i cant not take care i things i need to

I just started a guild. I want this fixed!

1 Like

Me too! Why isn’t WOW fixing this problem?

It’s been like 3 days now… still the same problem multi million dollar company…

Just came back to the game. Cannot see guild cannot chat in guild

Breaking News: Ongoing issues with guilds

thread with ongoing blue updates:

1 Like

Just logged into both my characters that were effected and it appears to be fixed. Hopefully for good. :slight_smile: :grinning:

Lucky you! I wish I could say the same for my newly formed guild…can’t see anything guld related or community chat related!

1 Like

Formed a new guild, everything seemed fine the first night, log in the next day…no guild chat, no guild communities, can only chat in whispers…been a week now…what gives blizz? Maintenance didn’t fix the issue. Not paying a monthly sub for you to fail your player base!

1 Like

I can confirm that I also am having several toons not able to see guild chat. Heck I recently transferred from Stormrage and I still see one of my old guilds chat channels archived from before the transfer.

2 Likes

I am also having issues with the guild chat function, but only one one of my realms, it’s weird. I really hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Possibly the original programmer was fired.

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Any update @blizzard?
This is one of the longest I’ve seen a bug like this linger with you guys. I just came back to retail after a long dalliance with classic following BoD.

1 Like

from the link above:

same here.

Thanks! /10char

1 Like

Is it possible that it is already repaired?

Mine isn’t fixed. I show the guild tag, still can’t talk in guild chat and get some club member ship lua error note when I try to pull up the guild roster. I also can only see Guild Finder, not my actual Guild interface.

It says:

Message: Usage: local privilegeInfo = C_Club.GetClubPrivileges(clubID)

I would provide a screenshot but I cannot upload or link images.

It does the same thing with all addons on or off, installed, or uninstalled, I even did a wipe and clean install. No change. The only fix is to gquit and get a reinvite and the bug comes back if I log out. It’s super annoying.

It is already solved for me

But it was the most frustrating 2 weeks of my life!
I am a Communities moderator. I hope it never happens to you :rage:
In 7 years playing this game … this was the worst experience ever. :speech_balloon:

My Guild has not been able to do anything. Mine is not fixed! Belyia on Wormcrest.