Guild and Communities suddenly gone "Unavailable"

I’m seeing threads going back months on this. Looks like an issue rolling around the realms. Another thread had Blizz asking for screen shots. Quite annoying that this is even an issue they can’t seem to solve.

1 Like

Still a thing on Emerald Dream. Haven’t been able to see or talk to my guild outside of discord in two days now. This is kind of ridiculous at this point.

1 Like

I’m having this issue with community tab too… its only on certain alts - I can’t see any of my communities or guilds in the tab.

Having the same issue on multiple toons. There is a fix to leave guild then re-join but this is now the 2nd time in two days and I dont want to keep leaving and joining.

1 Like

I figured I should update and say that the panel started working again after logging out, exiting the game for an extended period of time, and logging back in. No clue why. I’m sure it’ll go down again but at least I’m in my guild’s Discord now.

We’ve got an active mythic+ community that capped out as a character community so we switched to a Bnet community. However, we can’t seem to invite each other to an in game group using a Bnet community. We can’t go back to a character community, there are too many of us.

Is this a related temporary issue or are we missing something about what a Bnet community is used for?

I have been offline for 14 hours and upon logging back in today it is still not fixed.

I am also having that same problem I log out and came back on and it shows it unavailable. I can se my guild mates logging in but they cannot se my guild chats.

Same here. I joined a new guild. If I log off, I can no longer see guild chat, guild calendar, nothing. I do see people logging in and out. If I /who I show up as a member of the guild. It can be temporarily fixed by /gquit and get re-invited. But it won’t stay, if you log off it’s gone again.

I did read this:
The World of Warcraft team is currently working on a bug that is causing some guilds and guild related features to be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have guild functions restored as quickly as possible.