Guild 12/12 Heroic LOOKING TO MERGE

Hi there! we are a group of friends looking for another group of like minded individuals to form a decent guild, as you can see we only have 6 members but we are looking to form a raid group now and to shadowlands. Our goal is to create a AOTC focused guild that steps into mythic here and there. We are not trying to make this game a 2nd job but at the same time do not want something overly casual. We are willing to join a guild thats forming and needs a big chunk of members to finish a roster or we both create a guild from scratch, So far out of our 6 members we have a…

470 DH DPS
471 Mistweaver Monk
470 Prot Warrior (Can switch to DPS)
465 DH DPS
460 Holy Paladin willing to ret if needed
470 Elemental Shaman (With Resto Offspec)

We founded our group on the idea of raiding at night after 9 PM Server or so, The objective is to only raid about 6-8 hours a week
Also we have come back to the game so in terms of progression we are a little behind compared to everyone else but we have a vision of joining or merging with another group who needs solid members. For Nyalotha and beyond

Please add my Btag Daddy#1770 from there you may hop on discord with us to discuss

Hey man I added you to Bnet lets talk

Hey Koiki, I sent you a btag request from Rawrabear#1450. I think we can definitely work something out if you’re interested in chatting further. I’ll leave my spam below for you to look over in the meantime.

***Death Run*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Disc Priest
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Warlock
Mage
Havoc DH
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Death Run is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Death Run means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Koiki, hit me up! Addictive#1191 I would like to discuss you guys coming on board!

Hey there! I’m a part of a smaller guild on Area 52 called Participation Trophy. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST. We’re 12/12H 3/12M, and looking to fill up our roster going into shadowlands so I’d love to talk at some point if you’re still interested.

My Discord - OrangeChrome#1076
My BattleTag - OrangeChrome#1396

Hello my guild is currently recruiting because we are fighting the attendance boss of end game would love to have steady raiders in our roster hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your time

Delorik

Guild: The Madhouse
Guild Status: Semi-Hardcore Progression
Server / Faction: Area 52 / Horde
Raid Schedule:
Fri 10 PM-1 AM EST
Sat 10 PM-1 AM EST
Raid Prog:
Uldir progression: 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M
Battle of Dazar’Alor: 9/9N 9/9H 2/9M
Crucible of Storms: 2/2N 2/2H
The Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha: 12/12N 12/12H 4/12M
Background: Guild was formed at the end of Legion and has had heroic and some mythic progression all of BFA. It is a guild looking to build a group of fantastic people to push ce raid content next xpac.

Positions available: DPS - Hybrid Play - Healers - Tank
DPS
-Looking for exceptional DPS players to fill our core raid team
-Big priority Ranged DPS but all other classes will be considered
Hybrid
-Looking for Players who can fill multiple roles for certain boss fights.
Heals
-Looking for exceptional Healers to fill out our mythic roster.
-Big Priority on Disc Priest and H Pal but all healers will be considered.
Raid Lead/GM
Discord: Delorik#1097: Faster Response Time
B-Net: Delorik#11523