Guardian Druid mythic+ build

I’m trying to decide on a main and I’ve been running potential characters through dungeons just to get a feel for the specs.

However guardian I’m trying to find the build to use for Mythic+ (as that’s what I’ll be playing almost exclusively) and I’m finding like 3 different builds for it, so I’m not sure which one is used.

I found one that focuses on physical damage, one that uses galactic guardian, and one that focuses heavily on arcane damage.

Which one is generally used?

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/dragonflight-talent-calculator#11--104$SgTqxwwiifpvHyzzAFEEEDCI0RBb0hN1ll+baLdHfxgrro0GGhCKFMslqPk0jz0yI0ptv*

Highest damage output
Highest rage generation
Best survival

I think there’s something wrong with the website. It’s showing all the builds mashed together on one tree. Some nodes have 7/2 points in them, and it says the level requirement is 165

Huh weird, anywho, can copy this talent set up if you’d like :slight_smile:

BgGAORarfDaLt4uMx8TYOtl8GAAAAAAAAAAAAAQiIJSJUSSiIpQIJFKAkkggEIJJRSiUgGCAAAAAQEQChA

Just copy paste that into your talent tree dropbox under “import”

Adressing your question.

When it comes to M+ all the builds do well and can time decently high keys.

• The thrash/raze/thorns of iron build is really good for pugging or pushing where you don’t know how good your healer will be or you need the extra defensives. It looks like a lot of the top bears on murloc IO are using this build to push at the moment.
  • The moonfire build is better for damage but I find I take a lot more damage while using it. If you know your healer can heal through it go for it. I see it more commonly used and recommended by people while in game.

Moo!