Guardian Druid MT = DPS ✓

I have the mechanics going pretty good. But I can’t kill the boss fast enough. Deeps aren’t high enough.

Side note, it’s bullsh** we have to use laser chicken to do a (TANK) challenge.

INB4 It’s all mechanics… Mmhmm…

Every video/guide I’ve seen on YouTube the player “just barely” makes it. Just barely.

It boils down to high DPS, luck, luck and mechanics. Luck is in there twice because…

• sometimes your int’s aren’t interrupting drain life.
  • drain life warning signal is faulty.
    “false warning”
  • eyeball spawn location is random
  • Trinket procs
  • your eye waters insistently because you have a huge chunk of gack in it due to the fact that you’ve been awake for 43 hours straight, trying to beat this HORRIBLE TUNED DUMPSTER FIRE :fire:

Sigh If people only kept their mouth shut about all the cheese. I don’t see how a normal player is expected to crank out that much DPS.

25 Likes

I would honestly take a solid break from it. If you’ve been doing it for 43 hours, the first 3 things you said may be due to you getting tired. You may be interrupting something else, the false warning may be your brain tricking itself. Eyeball spawn location being random is true to a point. It’s set locations but random on which set location.

Go get some rest, it’s open for a whole month now. You have plenty of time and taking a breather can let your mind wind down some. I did it on my druid and the only way I was able to do it was by taking breaks. If I started to get mad at it, I stepped away and did something else.

I agree it is over tuned quite a chunk even after the nerfs, but don’t let your body and mind go because of a game. Be safe ok?

11 Likes

I agree. That was not a thing in Legion.

12 Likes

I agree the tank challenge should not have a DPS check. Legit forced to use Unbridled Fury potion to make it (atleast I did).

4 Likes

Leave your experience here too: :slight_smile: Experiences: Guradian MT scaling broken (Updated)

Also, have some helpful macros that will help with your interrupting, and eyeball issue within.
Solution for warnings: DBM (you can set up each warning individually.)
DPS check: bruh idk. I have high uptime on thrash and use the chicken to pump as much dps as I can. Food/drums don’t seem to help really.

THAT BEING SAID I AGREE, IT’S HORRIBLE BUT I’M STILL DOING IT TOO. lol. had to join you for a second.

1 Like

Phase 2 is a dps check. No one can say otherwise. You can’t withstand infinite annihilates.

Should rebuy the crafted gear?

I have full set of 48 Pandaria gear/socketed.

Would it help if I increased it to 54?

And resocket all my gems?
And enchantments?

Uhg…

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

No no the 48s are ok but I used the vers legion gems which you can get the ore from a vendor in Dal for time walking tokens.

I would just ask around for a JC. Honestly the vers helped out more than the straight agi cause it allowed for me to take more hits.

Edit: the box she gives you can give you Empyrium (I think I spelled that right?) Prospecting that will give you purple gems that can be crafted into +7 stats. They do not scale down and can be placed into the 48 pieces! That’s what I did and it saved me a massive chunk of gold.

If you got an old alt with time walking badges, great way to use em since the ore isn’t character specific. =)

2 Likes

Tank challenge was known to be a dps challenge since legion

You are several years tooo late.

7 Likes

Different server :frowning: my prot warrior has like 10k tw badges lol

He’s right, good small tip there^

If you are on Emerald Dream, I will make the gems for you for free and give them to you. With drums and food. I spent a bunch of tokens already and lvl’d legion JC a bit.

1 Like

This is the character that got it. I also used my bear artifact so I could double up on enchants. The necklace I have on if you run antorus LFR (accessable in dal) gives you approx 30 thingies per boss and make sure to use your bonus rolls in there! The bonus rolls give 150 thingies if they fail to give you a piece. I just ran around did some dailies and emissary stuff too.

Edit: thingies being wakening essences. Sorry running on 3 hours sleep. The tornados went through last night south of us and the winds beat the house around + rain.

Btw everyone is safe! No damage to anything luckily.

1 Like

Varris HP needs to be nerfed like 30%. Same for Krul, just shave 9k off and disable unbridled fury. Also, some kind of protection so that the yeets don’t chain together. I would also put the netherstorm on cd as soon as the cast starts. Trying to
Nail a 0.1 second window with a GCD ability is just stupid.

5 Likes

You’re sarcasm is appreciated lol. I’m so slap happy atm :rofl:

1 Like

lol I think it’s because you’ve been up for 43 hours. Seriously dude, go get some rest. I had a seizure a few years ago from lack of sleep, so take care of your self. Mage tower will be here when you get back. =)

1 Like

What enchantment did you have on your shroud cloak from BFA

stam leech from SL

Solid info brother :ok_hand: I’m gonna go ahead rebuy the PvP gear at lvl54. Should help with the DPS?

Gonna also copy your ursoc claws. Didn’t think you could enchant them

Edit: hell, I’ve been up this long might as well see how long I can make it lol.

it scales down to 50 so it wouldn’t help. I would leave your crafted stuff alone aside from the gems.

I would just swap the gems up and also swap your one ring out. You have a strength ring on. Yeah it made it very nice having the 2 enchants!

Some of the pieces too I just got out of doing the LFR for the antorus raid and got lucky on gem slots. You can run all the other raids too for gem slotted stuff. JC can craft a ring with a socket on it at ilevel 53 as well (that’s the first ring) and that helped out.

Btw the highborne trinket I couldn’t get the other trinkets that are supposed to work good so I just used that. LOL

1 Like