Guardian Druid Mage Tower

Because I screenshotted both toons the day it was released and I just screenshotted the 54 like not even 5 minutes ago. I can screenshot the level 60 and see what it reads but it will probably be 1 hp off from what I posted previously.

The nerf was 100% applied.

congrats 2 you
1 Like

Congratz!!

1 Like

Nope. Not for '60s.

2021-12-07 - 10-34-41 (Tuesday about 10:30 in the morning my time)= 50,844

Today, as I write this: 50,844

Congratul;ations are in order.

What gear are you using?
You straight up deleted them. You get 900 dps. I get 500 MAX but constantly staying at like 5 stacks. You killed Kruul in 2 stacks. I get him to 25% and already at 2 stacksā€¦ And thatā€™s with Lust/Pot/Zerk. Everything.

Gear screenshot / Talents?
Would really appreciate it.

I could see some spikes flying out constantly dealing mad damage.

edit - checked youtube comment section & found gear.

1 Like

wait why is it only 50k for you? Thatā€™sā€¦ odd. Heck your number is lower than both of mine regardless of date LOL

Edit: you were clicking on varissā€¦ variss wasnā€™t nerfedā€¦ kruul was 50, 844 is the health of varissā€¦

Edit 2:

Without a HP nerf to boss in P1 I just cnt pump out enough dps to phase into P2 quick enough. Abit rip. I donā€™t know how people are doing this kind of dps

2 Likes

I feel like with the damage I was doing the hp nerf wouldnā€™t have been noticed either way.

2 Likes

Post-nerfs, it actually feels similar to how it was in Legion! (the mechanics ā€œflowā€ the same.)

Iā€™m having very much fun attempting this challenge right now (or again? Idk :thinking: lol), even prior to the nerfs it was actually captivating as well!

Congratz on your new form! :slight_smile:

Grats, kinda odd how it was designed that you have to have things align for it to be successful. I donā€™t see many get this - which is w/e.

Hmm, seeing Hidden Satyr procs there, forgot about that one!

insert San Andreas ā€œhere we go againā€ meme

Edit - Also reminds me I need to drag my alt Druid through getting the Bear artifact for the double enchants / oils.

Iā€™ve spent about 8 hours so far doing Guardian. I can get to Kruul just about every attempt. Iā€™ve gotten him down to 18% so far. Good luck you guys, stay in the fight.

Iā€™m refraining from dropping thousands of gold on expensive consumables but it looks like I may need to do that in order to burst down Kruul.

Itā€™s a shame that the Mage Tower, at least Guardian, canā€™t be completed unless you spend thousands of gold on gear and or consumables. Would be nice if it were purely skill based yknow.

3 Likes

Skill is absolutely neccesary not just gold ,it doesnt matter if you can spend gold and keep dying 6 secs in fight when horrors came out . That stupid velen is so so so so weak lass .

1 Like

Enough crying and I can definitely see them HP needing again. Fingers crossed

Absolutely ditto :hot_face:

God damn my kill was just over 5 minutes, absolutely pumped. There were some areas you could have done even more damage too like regrowthing as adds spawned to pull them to you then barkskin(brambles)/sunfire while you keep dpsing boss, roar the cast then thrash.

Could prob get a 2:30

Has my wine hit this hard? 5 tries? gratz! a God! I am starting to think its a little over tuned - even with this small nerf or Iā€™m just freaking trash now.

Congrats. I did the boomy one in a few tries, took like 10min knowing nothing about it.

I did the guardian one today too and it definitely took longer but, I managed. I only use slands pvp gear though. No gimmicks. No pre pot. I spiked 900 dps, but typically finished in the mid 800ā€™s. Did around 750 in boomy during P1. Not sure how long my fight was though. I killed right right as 4th annihilate went off.

Edit: just watched video and checked your gear lmao. Man they really let the cheese flow with that. I suppose if itā€™s there though, not your fault. If anyone has the resources to do that, I suppose I would before it gets nerfed. Makes it free apparently. The difference is substantial in potential output. I had no idea.

The way I see it is that you should use all tools at your disposal. Thereā€™s no point in hamstringing yourself and putting self imposed goalposts on it by ā€œonly using shadowlands gearā€. This is a time walking event, itā€™s in the spirit of the event to use old gear. I earned the mount with the only ā€œcheeseā€ being crusader on fury warrior which hardly did anything as it was so easy. My list was:

Havoc
Ret
BM
Fury
Frost mage
Vengeance
Holy paladin

Now Iā€™m just finishing off the appearances I can be bothered with and making it as easy as possible. I see no point in grinding them out.

Hey man, you do you. I just didnā€™t want to use crutches to make it easier for personal reasons. Still have to do mechanics at the end of the day. I just made it a point to do it in full force.

For instance, Iā€™m not sure many would agree with you here.