Guardian druid looking for new home

i main guardian druid and as the title says im looking for a new home im trying to learn to be the best guardian druid that i can possibly be im primarily looking for a guild to raid with run mythic dungeos with and even pvp with i am horrible at any spec but guardian

Greetings!

We are looking for another tank to help fill out our raiding group. If you’re interested please message me. Here is a bit about us.

Konvergence is an established guild on Zul’Jin. We are AOTC focused and will only ever raid normal and heroic level content. We are looking for other casual players that want to tackle endgame content in a causal environment at a high level.

Raid Times

Friday - Core Raid 8:00-11pm EST

Saturday - Core Raid 8:00-11pm EST

If You want to know more add my btag Escaflownae#1845

Hello Catoninetail!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time.
Mythic Mondays!
Transmog/achievement runs: Sundays & Thursdays.

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level preferred

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: resto druid, holy priest, mw monk

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hi I’m Ken ^.^

I’m not sure if you’re still looking, or if you’d even want to go alliance, but if you are I’d love to chat with you! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!