Guaranteed to bleed (H) - 2 day aotc

Shadowlands is a 3 weeks out and we are looking to pick up some more active players to round out our raid team. We are an AOTC guild that does progression into mythic. We have about 8 active mythic plus players and would like to add a few more members there also.

Wants:
1 healer main
(monk would be great, hpal, shaman…)

2 melee dps
Warrior (off-tank spec a plus)
Demon hunter

1-2 Ranged DPS
Mage

I would like to pick up someone who can tank as a backup (or main, maybe) for the raid and some dps.

I’ll look at any strong DPS or healer as well.

Raid Times/Days :
Tuesday / Wednesday 9:30 pm-12:00 am EDT (8:30 pm-11:00 am CDT) (6:30 pm-9:00 pm PDT)

Ny’alotha 5/12M 12/12 H
Eternal palace 8/8 H
Battle for Dazar’alor 9/9H
Uldir 1/8M 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts:
Discord
@Mirring#1858

B-Net:
Mirring#1131
Helms#1526

Requirements: Interest in raiding, must be able to listen to fight explanations. Don’t suck in a way that we can’t understand and fix.

Wowprogress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Guaranteed+to+Bleed
Raider io
https://raider.io/guilds/us/thrall/Guaranteed%20to%20Bleed

Discord:
discord.gg/JHqzwAk

This guild has been around for a while and is as stable as it comes. We’re not cutting edge but we do dabble in the mythics. Definetly need more m+ people and people wanting to experience some Mythic raids

Come join us on one of our raids tuesday. We are preparing for Shadowlands and need some new people!

Good turn out on Tuesday/Wed. Our raid break is over and we are now doing some raids with New Mains. Had some new people this week hope to have more. Contact us and join up today!

Hello, we are a havoc demon hunter and MW monk combo. We’re active players looking a new home. Our last guild was really great but there was no spots for her to heal in raid. Your guild sounds like a place that we would enjoy being a part of. Feel free to contact us. Our battle tags are Anorra#11392 and Malvec#1585.

Sorry for the late response. I was away. I will be contacting you when I see you on.