Groups taking Evokers over Hunters?!

Blizzard, please look at the state of balance.

BM and SV hunters are at the bottom.

Marksmanship is mid table but after the DT nerf, they are gonna be bottom too.

This means 3 hunter specs are bottom dwelling. Is this considered balance ?

Evokers have raid utility. Stuns . They are also more tankier than squishy hunters.

Yet they do more damage.

Warcraftlogs > mythic > 95th percentile

Posting in a ragemode thread

6 Likes

There is a Hevoker joke in there. If done properly you can combo in a SHevoker joke too.

2 Likes

I auto decline evokers and demon hunters in M+. The people who play those classes are the derpiest of derp

1 Like

I dont take hunters above 18 in pugs,

They are so squishy that they fall over when the boss looks at them.

Definitely need some help in the defensive department.

Their dps is more than fine.

1 Like

I wouldn’t invite you either. Just because.

1 Like

You had me reading up till this one. You clearly don’t play an Evoker or know anything about them.

… and now I see who OP is and wish to Elune I hadn’t replied at all. Usual hyperbolic non-factual hunter complaining. Yawn.

3 Likes

Idk the hunter immunity turtle is pretty nice for some stuff.

And their dps is typically fine.

That being said, I would take evoker over hunter lol

Lol? Notsureifsrs

This is a troll thread right? It’s like a billionaire crying that another billionaire has more billions.

Cries in shaman.

Nerf hunter, buff evoker. Ty blizz.

Sadly, this particular OP is known for these threads. Takes their name to heart, this one.

Hunters fold like a cheap suit they’re the absolute epitome of a glass cannon atm with 0 survivability or utility except a turtle shell.

I’m a Dwagon

Evokers have to look at their ugly character model, so it’s balanced.

2 Likes

At least they’re not mages with even less survivability, mobility and half the dps of an mm hunter.

Less mobility??? A MAGE???

Compared to a hunter, yes. E.g. Hunter main defensive you can still move. Mage is…ice block lmao. Just gotta sit there like a sad meme. At this point, my DK is more mobile than my mage is.

Double tap isn’t a big a deal outside of PvP.

I agree hunters are squishy af tho, can’t think of a class that dies more in M+. They need a 10% stamina buff.

You can blink twice up to 40 yards how do you have less mobility than hunters & dk’s??? That doesn’t compute.