Group of Three looking for Mythic Guild for DF

We are currently looking for an 18+ Mythic CE focused guild. We are seasoned mythic raiders who are looking for a mythic progression guild that raids 6-9 hrs per week. Our previous raid experience is listed below.

Raid Progression

Sepulcher – 7/11 M

Sanctum of Domination - 9/10 M ( US 125 Fatescribe kill)

Castle Nathria - 10/10H, 7/10M Mythic

Availability:

6:00pm to 1:00am EST, 2/3 Days A Week.

Warcraft Logs:

Chickenfing - Skullcrusher, Havoc DH

/ww.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/skullcrusher/chickenfing#partition=1

Dorynie - Skullcrusher, Hunter

/ww.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/skullcrusher/dorynie#partition=1

Ovenproof – Skullcrusher, Warrior

/ww.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/64699122#partition=2

Discord:

Hunter: Doryni#8995

DH: Chickenfing#8820

War: Ovenproof#6693

2 Likes

bumpin post

bumping ze post

bumpity bump bump

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 7/10M CN, 4/10M SoD, 4/10M SotFO

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:00 PM EST with a 30min flex period after 11:00 pm for continuing boss attempts or optional BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Naughtytime here! time to shoot my shot i guess ?! :smiley: Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we have full cleared all the fated raids on heroic. With casual mythic prog. Right now I think we are all ready for dragon flight:) We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for DPS and healers! (Death knight?!) healers will be competitive! Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Bump!

Big pumpers still looking for a guild for DF!

Hey there! Charlie Work on Illidan is looking for DPS to complete our mythic roster for heading into DF! A little bit about us…

Mythic raiding guild looking to fill roster out for Dragonflight! We have experience raiding mythic through multiple expansions, having started pushing hard in legion and with the goal of cutting edge each tier.

In SL we were 7/10 M CN, 7/10 M Sanctum, and 4/10 M Sepulcher. Currently we are looking to fill out our last few main team spots and pick up anyone interested in backup / semi-hardcore play! We have two high IO Key Pushing teams and a few gladiator pvp’ers as well, so should have a nice balance of whatever you are looking for :slight_smile: We Raid Tuesday / Thursday from 8-11 EST (with potential for a third day of raiding, same time).

If this interests you, please reach out to me at Otherday#11956

Thanks much and good luck in DF if we don’t see you!

Still looking for a CE Focused Guild. Thanks!

If you haven’t found a home yet, our guild Ethos is looking for a few more dps for our mythic team. We raid tues/thurs 5-8 pst (8-11est). Below is our recruitment post, my discord and bnet are listed at the bottom. If you interested or have any questions, I am more than happy to answer them

Still looking for a CE Guild!

Bump!

Still looking for a guild for the start of the tier