Group of Raiders looking for a new guild <Blackrock>

We are a group of seven raiders all 2/8 Mythic 8/8 H Uldir, Currently 2/8 Heroic BoD. We have 1 main tank, 2 main healers, 4 Dps with 1 that can heal. Prefered Raid days Friday Saturday
We have:
Monk- Tank
Pally- Heals
Demon Hunters - DPSx2
Druid-Heals
Druid-Heals/Dps
Death Knight -DPS/(possible off tank)

1 Like

If you’re looking for weekends we have some weekend guilds.

I will say that we have heroic ones too but I didn’t remake the list yet. = (

Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
9/9N 5/9H

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
MM/BM Hunter (HIGH)
Holy/Disc Priest (HIGH)
Warlock (MEDIUM)
Mage (MEDIUM)
Anything not listed here will still be considered!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

1 Like

Hey if you’re interested in alliance, HMU on bnet mattscoot#1541

Do you want our amory’s?

Does anyone in your guild do any pvp by chance?

Hey we should chat! Rebuilding my current team and I think you all would be a good fit!
Btag: legsonfire#11667
Discord: legsonfire#0001

Btag MrNice#11540

Hey bud would love to chat I think you guys would fit my raid team perfectly horde side on Zul’jin US my battle tag is MAKO#1649

YABO [2/9 mythic] on the Nerzhul/Tortheldrin/Frostmane cluster is recruiting for a some slots at the moment.

We raid Tu/Th 7-10 pm pacific time. Heroic on sunday at the same time. Whisper me know if you’re interested!

Duplicity Reborn is a 4.5 year old Mythic Raiding Guild with a dedicated and loyal leadership core and player base. We believe in efficient and fast progression and pushing each other to new levels in this game. We are currently looking to expand our teams and push into BFA content together as a family.

We are currently running 2 teams. There’s room for the entire group on team 2 right now.

Note: ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME

Team 1: Semi-Hardcore raiding team.
Leader: Kobkd (kobk#11201)
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Current Progress: 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M
Current Needs: Healers, preference for MW and HPally; Ranged DPS especially Mage and Warlock

Team 2: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression Team
Leader: Oak (Oak#1771)
Days: Friday and Saturday 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Current Progress: 9/9N 3/9H
Current Needs: All Classes and Specs

If you are interested in learning more or joining please contact buel#1211 or any of the listed Team Leads or respective teams Administrative Team Members!

[US][H] is a newly formed guild dedicated to raiding HEROIC BoD Tuesdays and Fridays 10pm to 12am EST. If you can only make one night it’s fine. We’d be happy to have you come if interested.

Just putting the option out there if our times/days would be a fit for any of you. Good luck with your search.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hey Miix. I know the days are not what you want but my team is looking to expand our roster to push farther into content. We are around 15 or so give or take on any night. We are wanting to expand to 25-30 active raiders. All of your people would have spots with us if it seemed to be a good fit for both. The other tank (pally) would like to flex into other roles. Our heals are also able to flex. So we would be able to make the comp work if you all are inerested. We run Wens Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 eastern. We are currently 9/9N 4/9H. If it sounds good and you would like to try a run with us or you would like to chat some about it my battle tag is Memoryfoam#11291.

I think you’d be a good fit for us, we have room for you on both our teams! should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

our 3 day team is in need of dps and healers.

our 2 day team is seeking all roles and is in priority need of a main tank, they may be able to accommodate your full group, if you do not wish to be split in 2 different teams. either way, our guild will welcome you into our community on one or both teams!

we have 2 active raiding teams and a community partner guild, so we are quite active!

we have a scheduled m+ guild night where we generally have 6+ groups running keys and shuffling parties. we also have a pvp night with our partner guild, an off night normal mode run and keys going on generally throughout the week.

i hope we are a good fit for you (on either team). I have also added you on bnet. would love to speak
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:
9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:
9N | 6H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

add me @ Basedgod#1650