Group of LGBT players looking to form/join guild!

Hey, we’re just a group of left-leaning LGBT folks and allies who want to join or form a space that’s friendly to people like us! There are about 5 of us, so please hit me up if you have a space or want to collab on one!

1 Like

Hey, what server/faction do you plan on playing on?

We are friendly to all, and have all types of people in our guild, and in our guild leadership. We are playing PvP on Herod, if you are interested.

You guys are welcome at the CookieParty

I’m not sure if any members are part of the LGBT community, but you are welcome. :slight_smile: (that said, if someone isn’t ok with someone being LBGT then no cookies for u!)

< Night Witches > would love to have you as part of our Coven. We are a group of leftist gamers forming a guild on Grobbulus RPPVP.

Hi there!

I’m an officer with Pantheon. We’re a Horde guild on Herod. We raid M/T/Th 8:30-11:30. I’d love to discuss Pantheon further with you. Below is our recruitment page. If you’re interested, you can reach out to me on Discord at Aydriann#0478.

Thanks for your time!

We formed a guild on ashkandi that is lgbtq inclusive and an active community!! Add my btag below and chat with me!
The ancients misbehaving is a new classic horde guild on ashkandi. We are a casual, social and lgbt focused guild. We are connected to our larger guild on BFA Dalaran server - The Ancients misbehaving, and now we have a classic guild. So if you are looking for friends to adventure with, run dungeons with and maybe eventually raid with look us up! We are absolutely a safe haven and non toxic!

My btag is battlemom#1568

2 Likes

<Brave Vesperia> NA - Bloodsail Buccaneers (WoW Classic) | Horde | RP Server- Casual Weekend Raids | LGBT + Allies

We are a group of experienced players looking to build a fun community and make friends. We want to enjoy the story/leveling experience, so we are not rushing to level or gear We’re all working adults, raid times will likely be on the weekends. We will be a casual raiding guild. We will definitely be doing 5 man dungeons along the way. Recruiting all classes Anyone is welcome to join, but racism/sexism/LGBTphobia will not be allowed, please keep chat PG-13

Hi! I am interested in joining! I am on a warlock named Nymphexie.

is now recruitng!
Hope is a very laid back guild but with a wants to get sh*t done mentality planning on Raiding and doing lots of world pvp
OBJ
LOOKING TO CLEAR EVERY RAID AND HAVE TONS OF FUN AND PROGRESS AS A GUILD ALONG THE WAY!
Rules
Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.
Provide a mature atmosphere free of teenager/young adult drama and ignorance
Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.
DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.
RACISM IS NOT TOLERATED OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED ASAP
SEX OR RACE DOES NOT MATTER SO IT WILL NEVER BE A ISSUE
THE RAIDING RULES

must be in DISCORD!
Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.
If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night/
UNLESS YOU HAVE TOLD A OFFICER SOONER
Loot system - TBD
If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

RAID TIMES
tbd until around 60

WE PLAN ON BRINING YOU :smiley:

For more info message me or add me <3

BTAG- salty#12139
Discord- Miesur#9323

discord for Brave Vesperia: discord dog gg slash vUR5mB4

Check out Alliance guild Hi Neighbor on Proudmoore :slight_smile: We’re a friendly group of guys and gals. Just got AOTC Azshara last night !@

Is this guild still active? I did send the friend request to battlemom.