Group of friends switching servers

Hey guys, myself and 2 friends are considering swapping to this server. I have all 12 classes cap (wont be able to swap all over at once mind you), but i pretty much mostly play warrior, feral druid, and DH 390+ ilvl. one of my friends plays a enh/ele sham, and a havoc dh mostly 400 ilvl. the last friend is playing a resto druid (hes not very geared atm).

we wanna see if we can find a active guild (active has to be a must dont say you are active and you arnt lol). we currently are 7/9 heroic but im sure we could push further. the guild we are currently in on alliance doesnt have the best members (we seem to run into that alot alliance side hence the switch to horde).

if you guys are interested shoot your guild info below and I’ll get in touch with ya!

Hit me up if you’re interested in mal’ganis!

Tarp#1854

morpheus #1478 on malganis 1/9M 9/9H

Karate and Friendship is currently recruiting to build a mythic team, we are a casual laid back guild that has fun raiding and doing m+ we will soon begin doing mythic prog, currently 9/9 H 1/9 M
Raid times are thur 7-10 and fri 7-11 server time.
Contact on here or add me on bnet fallenboa #1788

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Heya would love to chat with you about joining us here on Mal’ganis, shoot me a discord request @ aspen#4800

Look forward to hearing from you guys!