Group of friends looking for an active Horde community

Hi,
Long-time on and off WoW gamer, and some friends from other MMOs have all joined up in WoW and we’re looking for some other folks to hang out with. Were all East Coast US, adults, and play evenings and weekends. All have lots of gaming experience, just not necessarily in WoW. We’re all 120 and just looking to run some dungeons, raids and generally a place to hang out and chat with other like-minded folks.

Discord Ghostyy#8213

You sound perfect for our crew. I will send you a battle net add :slight_smile: I run an AotC guild and active community, very happy to have you all join the community discord and group!!
(=
Saxx#1747

Hi Khury!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill and fun raid environment that still looks to progress at a decent rate. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. 4th xpac as a group. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
8/8 H EP AOTC
1/9M 9/9 BOD AOTC
Needs: Mage/Hunter/S Priest/WW Monk
DPS - Open Recruitment: Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

1 Like

Add Kendrickious#1349 to community please. I can tank/heal or DPS on Druid.