Group of friends looking for a late night weekend raiding guild (GMT +8)

Hi guys,

Our guild has stopped raiding and we are currently looking for a semi-casual raiding guild or even just a group of players planning to venture into raiding every weekend around 7-9 PM (GMT +8) onwards. We are currently unable to commit to a strict raiding/progression schedule due to the fact that most of us are ‘old’ and have real-life responsibilities.

Currently our group consists of

1 DK tank (ilvl 387+)
1 MW monk (ilvl 380+)
2 BM hunters (ilvl 380ish)
2 Rogues (ilvl 370++)
1 Boomkin (380ish)

for Mythic+ some other friends join us which are:
warrior/DH
Resto/Boomie druid
Pally/DH

Mostly since we cannot commit to a proper raiding schedule we look forward to doing more Mythic+ content and tag along on weekend raids to get at least AotC every tier. Hope to hear from late night raiding guilds interested in having us.

Hey mate i run a guild that runs from 9pm SVT (6pm GMT 8) weds and sun, if you are keen with your group of lads i have spots Grim#14825

Hi Brewnomars,

We’re a small horde guild on Saurfang that is looking for more players. We raid one night a week on Sundays and aim to clear Heroic raid content. Having said that, we will have an optional night on Monday for those who want to clear through the content a bit quicker around release, and who might want to look into Mythic raids later on.

Our raid starting times will differ slightly depending on daylight savings:

Sunday
6pm-9pm ST non-daylight savings
7pm-10pm ST daylight savings

Monday
8pm-10pm ST non-daylight savings
9pm-11pm ST daylight savings

These time might be too early for you and your friends, but in case any of you can make them let me know! We have a range of spots open. My bnet is Skathlok#6824.

Cheers!

<Immersive> - is a casual raiding guild currently looking for more friendly faces keen to push heroic BoD. Looking for flexible players who know mechanics and keen to hang whilst getting loot. Primarily looking for all roles. Bonus for applicants with geared alts. Raid nights Weds/Thurs 9pm-12pm AEDT

Contact Huges#11489 btag or Discord Hugys#6375

Heya,

This will show you what’s going with us! But I do want to point out that we know if irl gets in the way. If you can’t raid, you can’t… if you can great!

Regards,
Shi