Group of friends looking for a guild

Hi all,

We are a group of 6 friends looking for a small guild to merge with ours or with room to take us all in. We are all 40+ years old and have been gaming together for a long time. In the past we used to be hardcore players, but now with work and family gaming has taken a step back. Having said that we still want to push ourselves and achieve things, just at a different pace.

We have:
Me (Fury Warrior 6/10H in Pugs)
1 Mage and his wife 1 Shadowpriest or Druid Healer (Haven’t seen much of the raid yet since they don’t pug, but good players)
1 DH (10/10N also in pugs)
and 1 More social couple of Alt-aholics.

We are looking for a guild that’s finishing normal progression and getting into heroics with a 2-day a week, evening raid schedule, 8-9 PM EST prefered. Also a more Mature environment with like-minded people would be a plus :slight_smile:

I’m more than happy to provide any other information required either here or in game (Thanin#1493).

Thanks all :))

If you guys are flexible (meaning can be ok with sometimes some of you may need to sit while others raid), I can take you all in. We do not recruit for the bench, but obviously we can only take so many and typically rotate overflow on a per fight basis.

We raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST and while we are currently ahead of the progression you say you’re looking for, we are NOT a hardcore guild by any means. I’ll leave a link to our recruitment post below, and if you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-710h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/814059

Hello Thaenn! I am the GM of Ninja Kittenz on Area-52. Our progress so far has been about 6/10 H (we got 8/10 one week with help of guild friends, but our core group is at 6/10). I’d love to talk further and see if we’d be a fit.

About Us:
We’re a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on environment above everything else. Each tier we strive to kill as many bosses as we can at the hardest difficulty we can, but not at the cost of our raid environment. In Nyalotha we went 7/12 M while being able to log on and enjoy being around the people we played with everyday. On top of raids we’re also trying to build our M+ community both within guild and our Discord server. So if you’re a PVE focused player who values ideals like improvement over replacement, positive atmosphere, and success with people you actually enjoy playing with check us out!

Our schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-11 EST

My btag is Toeknuckles#1545!

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

I know we might be a little farther than what you’re looking for as we are currently 9/10 Heroic. However we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.
If interested please contact me on bnet Ixxon#1964 or discord Ixxon#4013.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hello friends! Calamity has put on a new raiding team we are 10/10N and looking to get AOTC. We raid from 9-11:30pm est tuesday and Wednesday. My bnet is strohs#11784. Looking forward to talking to you guys!

Hey guys,

Ovilus is currently building our roster up for progression within Shadowlands. We are an AOTC focused guild that is trying to round out our roster with like-minded individuals
that are driven to progress as far as we can each tier.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Friday 9:30pm - 12:30pm EST

Current Recruitment:

Tanks: Currently Closed

DPS: Currently open to both melee and ranged specs

Healers: Currently open to any class healer

If interested please add either myself, Ithix, or Renn if interested or with any questions.

Ithix- Ithix#11995
Cälíth- Jethro#1788
Rênn- Naeoko#1717

Hiya! I’d love to talk to you all if you’re still looking around as I feel we might be a good fit!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-grey-wardens-recruiting-for-socials-and-raiders/818044

Hello Thaenn,

Zero Divinity is a 2 day raiding guild on Area 52 that is currently pushing AOTC content and building our team for Mythic content, shooting for CE. We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8PM-11PM EST and are currently 8/10 Heroic.

We are comprised of former Mythic talent and some newer people to raiding who are willing to dedicate themselves toward the goal of Mythic progression.

What we require : A good attitude toward progression and good attendance is key. Dedication to playing as best you can and personal responsibility to acknowledge and correct mistakes as you make them.

If you share our interests and want a tryout please fill out the following application or add me at the following contact information.
https://forms.gle/Yvt2gtxYw3AGbFcn6
BTag : Cruce#11331
Discord : Cruce#0001

Hello Thaen!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hi Thaenn, I run a small friends and family guild that I think would be a good fit for you guys. We only raid saturday from 9-12 server time, cleared normal and 3/10 heroic so far. If you’re interested hit me up in game, Zenta#1553.

We are Rainbow Rogues a new LGBTQI+ friendly Horde guild on Area 52 interested in running PvE content. We are currently recruiting members interested in forming a part of a new raid team. We also have new and returning players so feel free to reach out if interested!

We hope to create an inclusive, friendly environment that fosters cooperation and grows to be a semi-hardcore guild with progression oriented players. We accept social and casual players to come hang out with us too!

Though we are still forming, we plan to raid Tuesday-Thursday 7:00pm-10:00pm EST."

Battletag: LuckyEner#1929

Discord: Ener#0491

Hello Thaenn!

I saw your post and wanted to give you some information on our guild to see if we may be able to work together in the future! I’ll be happy, or any of our other recruitment members for that matter, to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

[H] [Area-52] consists of older players (25+) on average. Many of whom have played World of Warcraft together for over five years and still going.

We currently have one up and running raid team and a newer raid team that is stretching it’s legs and still forming it’s core group. I’ll break down each raid team information/needs below. For ease of use, I’ll call the teams RT1 and RT2.

RT1 is the raid team that tends to be more exclusive since it is our team that pushes content during the tier/expansion. RT2 consists of our guild members who wanted a better raid time and/or a more relaxed raiding environment.

Contact Info: Rhetorica (In-Game), Armatus#1287 (B-Net), Armatus#4222 (Discord), and/or https:/ /discord.gg/f44qYYj (Guild Discord, talk to anyone at the @Admin or @Officer roles)

RT1:

Raid Days:

Tuesday - 10:30pm – 1:30am (EST/Server Time)

Thursday - 10:30pm – 1:30am (EST/Server Time)

Progression:

10/10 N, 10/10H, and 1/10M

Needs: Skilled DPS

Arms DPS Warrior

Boomkins

Mages (Fire/Arcane)

Warlocks

Hunters

Shadow Priests

We’ll be happy to trial any skilled dps regardless of class/spec.

RT2:

Raid Days:

Friday – 8:30pm – 11:30pm (EST/Server Time)

Sunday – 8:30pm – 11:30pm (EST/Server Time)

Progression:

10/10 N

Needs: Healers and DPS

RT2 is still forming it’s core raid group and as such is more open to players of any class/spec/role at this time.