Group of friends lf raiding guild

There are 3 of us Ven dH 372, shadow priest 371 and prot/ret pally 369 , we are current Alliance and looking for a new guild to all home.

1 Like

Contact me! We are also on Proudmoore!

Vaulk#1648 - bnet
Vaulk#7378 - Discord

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you and your friends. We also work really hard to make sure friends get to play together on the same raid teams :slight_smile: Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

You can read more at:

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Let’s chat, depending on what type of progression you all would like we are probably a good fit…

<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server looking to recruit ranged DPS for our mythic group. Current progression is 2/8 Mythic, 8/8H Uldir. We value consistency and ability to come prepared over gear score and past experience. If you’re willing to put in the work, we’re willing to give you a chance.

Raid Group - Raid days are Sun 6-10pm, Mon 6:30-10:30 p.m… Must be able to make both days consistently without exception.

Current Needs:
Ranged: Boomkin, Lock, Mage
Melee: Rogue, Havoc DH
Tank: Brewmaster, DH

If you’d like a spot on a growing team, with proven success. Drop us an app.

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, and personable with a little humor. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( not budging on this). We are a guild that started from humble beginnings late in Mists of Pandaria and finished server first. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home. We run guild incentives to foster participation in everything from guild donations, Mythic + Dungeons, or Dungeon Achievements. We are also constantly running Mythic + for fun, gear, and challenges.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact myself or another officer in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood(dot)enjin(dot)com

We are willing to pay for faction changes and server transfers for the right fit–thank you for reading!

Misshap
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Contacts:

Misshap - Guildmaster (Misshap#11205)
Mahler - Recruitment Officer (MahlersGhost#1837)

Still Standing was created (freshly formed made on 11/19/18) under the idea of three friends all wanting to raid together and do things in the same guild and server. We three moved from Sargeras and Aerie Peak to Emerald Dream feeling it would be a good fit of a server for us as we could play both Alliance and Horde if we wished, staying mainly Alliance, but we found a problem. We were having a very hard time finding a guild that raided at our times, or they didn’t have any recruitment information on like Wowprogress. After about a week or so of looking the three of us decided to try and make our own guild in hope of all being able to raid and play together while also finding more friends and making a community.

Raid Times!
Tuesday/Wednesday (progression):
9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights)
9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Questions? Please contact:
GM/Raid Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
Co-GM/Healing Lead: Koios#1229
Co-GM/DPS Lead: Chopstx#1892

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: Spriest & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock, Ele Sham or Mage)
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
    HEROIC TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested. Also considering a new raid lead or co-raid leader for next tier.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: COMPETITIVE SPOTS. Just apply if you are interested.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 3/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals and one Mistweaver Monk.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Hi Munchinz,

We are 3/8M and raid Tues, Wed 6-9 Pacific. Please add me and lets chat. shadowdancer#1115

Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:
FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 7/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Full

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, exceptional ranged (mage, moonkin).

Danger Zone: DPS: shadow/disc priest, DH

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, 1 healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

WHO WE ARE:

We’re a small casual guild of adults who knows this game comes second to real life. We’re job holders/ parents/ college students who play to have fun.

Come be apart of a fun guild.

WHAT WE’RE ABOUT:

We want to experience the game on a casual level. We have a raid group and will be starting an rbg group soon. Our aim is to create a light non stress, 0 drama environment for our members to relax in after a hard day of work or school. We aim to fill our roster with people who want to be apart of a family of helpful members.

If interested please add my battletag! Cyrha#11936 Let’s chat! or whisper me in game on either Avyena or Cyrha or Reya. Come join us! We’re on Stormreaver!

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Hey there - we are currently filling in the last spots for our Mythic Roster (we had a few folks step away due to IRL Boss) and would love a chance to chat with you about an opportunity for all three of you here in Guardians.

Add me at XirekGOF#1155 and let’s talk when you get a chance.

Hello! If you consider faction change here is our information.

Infinite Improbability - Mug’thol: 8/8 Heroic 1/8 Mythic - Tuesday / Wednesday 7-10 PM CST is looking for members for continued Mythic Progression and looking to the future of Patch 8.1. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on the server with core members raiding together since Vanilla. We are a semi hardcore guild with a mature and relaxed environment.

If interested I would love to talk more. Contact me at BNET Spyderbyte#1682 or Discord Spyderbyte#0637.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

• OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• HEALERS: Closed - potentially have an opening on core - please inquire if interested (Priest/Pally/Shaman/Druid preferred).

• OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock

• MELEE DPS: Closed - we are willing to talk to strong melee DPS about LIMITED openings

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!