Group of Friends LF Raiding Guild

My friends and I were looking to join a raiding guild this season. We used to be in “Grown Ups” but they stopped raiding after Season 1 and we have taken a break since then. There are about 5 of us back for S3 and were hoping to join a raiding guild together. Preferably one that raids 3 times a week (Tues, Thurs, Sun. but open to other schedules) We’ve been playing the game together since vanilla so we’re kind of a package deal. DM for more details if you are interested in providing a new home for us.

Hi Dabnpurge and friends, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) accepts every members friends into our guild. We are a large casual Progressive guild that has been in existence since 2010. We started the Amirdrassil Raid last night and ended up w/ N 3/9 bosses down, w/o a definitive Raid Leader (which we have been searching for). Just like back in Vanilla, we don’t believe in EVER benching our players who come to raid and want to raid. I, myself created my huntress toward the tail end of Vanilla on Dunemaul server and remember the comradery from then. We raid Tues./Wed. 7:45-10pm EST. A number of our members are also aged 50+ (including our GM and myself). Besides raiding the guild does practically everything else in the game : M+ (both low & KSM-GM is KSM and loves doing keys when she’s online), some PVP (BGs), TWs, Old content runs (when wanted for mounts, pets, and Mogs). Our members are friendly and enjoy doing things together, plu s any member can invite their friends and family into the guild (provided they are adults). If we sound like the perfect new home for all of you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online in the afternoons, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite then just go directly through guild finder and apply to “Insanity Raiding” (Raid not social tab), and we will invite you all through there. Hope to have all of you join our family!