Group of 6/10M Raiders LF Guild

Group of around 7, 6/10M, Raiders looking for a guild to join. Previous guild dissolving and we are looking for a new home to join. (Ex-Top 500 world Cutting Edge raiders in a 2 day raiding guild).
1 Prot pally
1 Guardian Druid
1 Resto/Boomy druid / MM Hunter
1 Mage
1 WW
1 Boomy/Rogue
1 MM Hunter
Each individual understands that they will have to earn a spot in the main roster

2 Likes

Hello. We are only 4/10 right now, with no excuse for not having killed Invera. Our raid observer said last night “I could feel the frustrations from some of the people in the guild, and its clear you suffer from the same issue my last guild had where you have a core of about 12-15 solid players dragging the others along who are pretty out of their depth skill-wise”

We do have two tanks, although they may actually be ok with having others to work with/trade off with. Of course all spots are earned, but if you’re already 6/10M you likely will be better than our bottom 5 dps.

That being said, I completely understanding not wanting to regress, I just know that groups can be a challenge and that we do have some really strong raiders that just want us to get over that hump.

Thanks! Spam below.

Blarg Squad is 4/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

Expectations:
At this point in the expansion we are looking for at least 2/10M kills, with experience on the next boss, and multiple Sire kills. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hello, (Ilterendi) is a 7/10 mythic guild with a semi casual schedule. We were CE in N’yalotha under the name Insanity. We raid Friday and Saturday from 8-11 server (CST).
We are looking for players who have a good attitude, do mechanics and are focused on always improving their skill at the game.
Our raid environment is non toxic, and we try to keep the guild drama free. If you feel like this might be the guild for you, let me know. We have quite a few kill videos on our wow progress if you want to check us out.
Discord: Taunted#9350

Hello, Auir from Morning Brew

We raid Wed/thur/friday 8am-11am. Currently 6/10M, about to be 7/10M after today. If interests you, reach out

Battle net / Discord Contacts:
Without#1930 / Withoutt#8803

Hey there,

Would love to talk to you more about your potential future with us! Discord is JGoose92#0123