Group of 5 LF Mythic Prog Guild

Hello,

I currently have a group of 5 people that are looking for a guild that is oriented towards Mythic progression. We consist of:

• 220 Aff Lock (us/Lightbringer/Xsixnineweed)
  • 221 Ret Paly (us/Lightbringer/Potatosmásh)
  • 221 Resto Druid (us/Lightbringer/Maenyth)
  • 224 Shadow/Holy Priest (us/Lightbringer/Skrraapoppop)
  • 220 WW Monk (us/Lightbringer/Hokagemancer)

The group as a whole are currently 4/10M. We are currently Alliance on Lightbringer, looking to faction swap to Horde and server transfer. Ideally we are looking for a group with similar or better progression than ourselves.

The only raid times that work for us are between the hours of 7PM - 10PM PST (10PM - 1AM EST) any days from Mon-Thurs. We cannot be flexible on the hours so if your guild does not raid within that time frame please refrain from contacting me.

If your guild is at all interested, please leave a reply and/or send me a message on discord at fOuRtWeNtYbLuNtScOpE#1824 so that we can discuss things further. Thanks.

xsixninedrug,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

I understand this post is fairly old however i haven’t seen anything post on it and ya never know. i’ll give it a shot, here goes!

We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – recruiting to push mythic content. Our leader is currently 2/10 Mythic experienced and increasing, with past cutting edge experience.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Siddyy

Hi there,

Let me tell you about Pack Mentality. We just recently faction and server swapped ourselves from Alliance on Stormrage where we’ve reached 3/10M. We just got to Illidan and are looking to further our progression.

Our team is made up of a wide range of people, with most of us working day jobs and balancing the game in our free time. Many of us have achieved KSM together, and enjoy doing keys.

We have a semi-hardcore mentality about the game. We want to have fun, but we’re also here to get stuff done and progress. We have lots of laughs and groans (mostly at dad jokes) and our raids are always a good time, even if things aren’t going perfectly. We raid Thurs/Fri 8-11 CST, and generally have an alt run on Saturday evening for heroic clears and gearing alts/keys.

If this sounds like it’d be a good fit, feel free to add me on btag at KriztovChaos#1801.

Hello xsixninedrug
6/10M, Raid Thur/Friday 8pm-11pm. We have 3 raid teams in guild, very active.

Reach out if this interests you

Without#1930: Battle net
Withoutt#8803 :Discord

Corrupted Eclipse
Founded at the end of BFA but it’s image truly concepted just before shadowlands is a new US-Illidan raiding guild looking to fill in our weak spots with skilled, experienced, open-minded and sarcastic af DPS.

Currently we have 8 open DPS positions in our guild and we’re looking to fill it with the following:

Druid: Boomkin
Warlock: Affliction
Mage: Fire
Hunter: Marksman

Our guilds goal is as basic as this.

• Make raiding fun for everyone
  • Make raiding education for everyone
  • Make raiding fair for everyone
  • Create an environment filled with close bonds to our raiders/guildies. We want to enjoy our experience and maintain the balance between being relaxed and our seriousness for progression.
  • Eventually become a CE progression guild ( it takes time when you’re starting from scratch)
  • CN our goal is to be 6-8/10M before the end of the first raid tier.

We do not believe in the term “hard-core” raiding guild because that term typically comes with an incredibly elitist mentality. While we enjoy high parses and min maxing and it is strongly encouraged as well as required for Mythic progression we do not support, foster or feed any elitist mentalities.

We encourage humility, owning up to your mistakes and learning from them, taking criticism not as an attack but a chance to learn and grow both as a person and a raider.

If you feel like you would fit into a sarcastic, laid back, fun group of people, a lot of which are either in IT or the Military =D then hit us up.

You can apply on the guild discord@
OR hit myself (GM) Kara) or (Co-GM) Finalfury) up on bnet
GM: Pure#12310
CO-GM: GerrardMino#1567