Group of 4 on Thrall LF N/H Raiding group

We are a group of 4 long time raiders that are looking to get back into normal/heroic raiding.
We are looking for a Thrall group on Tuesday/Thursday at / after 8 server for a few hours. We are looking for casual progression, nothing hardcore but we aren’t looking to spend a month on the same boss either.

Druid tank/ele sham, hpriest, ww monk, bm hunter.
Message in game or bnet “Huw#1749”

If the druid can dps or heal and you’re not totally opposed to a transfer/faction change, I can fit all of you in. I’ll leave you my spam:

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Mon & Wed 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, except tanks.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Hiya!
I’m with Mediocrity, a newly formed guild on Thrall-US. We’re currently recruiting all classes/specs to build out our guild and put together a Mythic raid team.
We run Heroic EP clears and M+ keys regularly, and we would be happy to be your new home!

Here’s our forum recruitment post - if we seem like a potential fit, don’t hesitate to reach out! :slight_smile: