Group of 4 Looking For Mythic Guild

Hello, our group has a Hpal, Warlock/MWMonk (ur pref on which class), Unholy DK and Spriest. We are all 5/12M so far and would like to continue pushing and mythic raid in shadowlands. We are all around the 475+ ilvl mark and below you can see our logs. We are primarily looking for a 2 day guild and something at least 5/12. Remember to remove the "-’ when copy pasting log links cas I couldnt post raw links.

Discord: FlamezZ#1111

Hellorn:
-warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/hellorn#bybracket=1

Scout:
-warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/psiche#bybracket=1

Rai:
-www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/raijiinx#bybracket=1

FlamezZ
MW Monk: -www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/furryfistem#bybracket=1

Warlock: -warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/showmeimppic#bybracket=1

Hey bud. We check every box except the 5/12. Only b/c we aren’t really pushing hard into mythic atm with SL so close. We prefer to push keys instead of farming mythic raids atm. That said, please have a look as we will be back to the mythic grind come SL. Otherwise, I think we align very well with your teams goals.

Feel free to add me on discord if you think theres a fit.

Pimsley#1337

Hey we are recruiting any exceptional players. Recently lost a few to fatigue but still making progress, currently 4/12 with low pulls on hive just need to get the right group together to continue pushing and get into Shadowlands.

Raids are wed and thurs 730pm-1030pm

Add Ricktown#1265 if interested.

Hi hi. Fruit Basket is a Bleeding-Hollow guild currently 5/12M and progging Ra-Den. We are a newer guild, having started building this team 3 months ago but have seen some very quick prog as we are moving through the raid finally. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm EST. Our goal is to push mythic Ny’alotha as far as we can this tier but come Shadowlands turn into a CE every tier kind of team.
Recruiting Officer info
Discord: Soami#7923
Bnet: Soami#11155

Weekends looking for DPS and 1 healer for cara/nzoth prog and yall seem to have some good logs. Check us out!

Hey Dinonuggies,
I can fit all of you in and we just so happen to be a 5/12m guild on Area 52. I’ll leave a link to our recruitment post for you and if you’d like to talk further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hello, Divine (H) Tichondrius 5/12M

Friday/Saturday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Recruiting: Ranged dps (Full on hunters) / rogue / warrior / DH. Open to other class
Options

We are an active community that has been together for roughly 3 years. Looking to push shadowlands at a semi-hardcore level. In high need of ranged dps. Majority of our members are 1.8k-2.4k IO scores, so we are fairly active in doing weekly keys. We are fairly social in discord and host an optional raid on Wednesday at 8pm CST to gear alts and have some fun

Btag: tyrue#1545
Discord: tyrue#1556

HiHi Dinonuggies,

Great name btw! Haha! It sounds like your friends might be a good fit for our guild and vice versa. Although you have a healer (which we could use probably one of) and a melee DPS in the mix, it still sounds like you would fit in nicely with our current raid comp. Here are our details and I reached out in Discord as well:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > :upside_down: - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic and 3/12M on farm. We’re looking to build our team with more Ranged DPS to finish out BfA strong and move into SL even stronger, with a mythic progression focus in SL. Raids are twice a week: Thurs (Mythic) & Sun (Heroic), 7PM - 10PM Central. We run Mythic+ and other content daily. Come join the cult :wink:

Add and message ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey if you wouldn’t mind transferring and going alliance I think all of you would fit right into the mythic team! Check us out! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>

aid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 8/12M and working on Drest. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hey there message me so we can talk info/realid below
Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our 2 raid teams(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing.

Raid Team Shark Party-
This is our mythic progressed raid team currently 9/12M
Raid Times: Wed/Mon 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: DPS any will be considered but mostly looking for a Balance Druid, Shaman(ele or enh), and warlock.

Raid Team Lucky Charmers-
This group is a Heroic raiding group currently 12/12H
Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 8:30-11 PM est (currently only raid thurs due to full clears in one day)
Current Needs-
Healers: 1-2 any spec
DPS: Any dps is welcome
Tank: Need one non-DK Tank for this group

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Recruitment Officer)–Warguard#1900
Lullabai(Raid Leader Shark Party)–ForlornSage#1727

Hello Dinonuggies

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
(Optional) Saturday Alt/Trial/Casual 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M
EP 4/8M

We are a friendly small casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We run a optional Saturday Casual/Alt Heroic clear 730pm pst - 1030pm pst.

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst.

LF
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

msg me thiz #11864