Group of 4 LF casual raid for S4

Hello, thanks for stopping by!
My friends and I are hoping to find a casual raid group that raids 1 day per week (we can make 2 days work for a good fit). It’ll be a huge plus if we can find a guild on Thrall, or find one that’s ok with us raiding from our home server. We’re able to raid M-Th from 9pm-1am est and 6pm-1am est on Sat/Sun. Not available Fridays.

All of us have AotC and some mythic experience from the past three seasons. We’d like to stick with just normal/heroic for S4. So far, we have a hunter, priest (will dps or heal based on need of raid) and dh. Our 4th is narrowing his choices for dps - considering feral druid, rogue and mage.

My bnet is CallaLily#1369 if you have any questions.

1 Like

Good morning. I would like to chat with you more about looking for a guild. Our guild is currently on Icecrown or any of the severs linked to that. We raid Wed Thur 9-12 est. Our main goal is to stay active…push AOTC on each raid … then if we have the numbers jump into mythic. We will not get cutting edge … but we would like to just see how far we could get. We are a pretty easy going guild and enjoy to hang in discord on off nights. we enjoy doing keys. We will be doing normal each week to start… then right into heroic. this is only for the first week of each raid.

Please reach out to me on discord Bigkef#8664
or
Ops#11419 on bnet. I will be reaching out to you right now as well

I sent you a friend request (my btag is Rawrabear#1450), but we are on Thrall and can fit all of you in. Vitae Rising is an adult-only AOTC guild that raids Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. I’ll leave a link to our spam below, and hope to chat with you soon!

Hoping for less raid hrs per week, but I’ll reach out today for a chat.

Hey there, our second raid group could definitely use your crew!

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Amirdrassil

Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

• Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time. Weekend Team raids Saturday 530pm to 730pm.
  • Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.

What You Bring:

• Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
  • A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.

Current Focus:

• Ranged Dps: Mage, Augmentation Evoker, Hunter
  • Melee Dps: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman
  • Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin

Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972.

updated original post with what we’d be playing

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

I know you are looking for a guild raids 1 day but I figured I would go ahead and drop my spam below. We raid 2 days a week but it may be feasible for you all.

Guild: OMG Becky- Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Amirdrassil- 9/9N 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 11pm-1am EST

We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple solid dps to come die with us this season in fated raids, Wow Remix: Mists of Pandaria and beyond into The War Within.

We do run a plethora of keys when we are not raiding. So if you are interested in KSM/KSH, that is something that is achievable here.

Openings:
DPS- Any- could really use some melee

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Hey there!

Our guild is currently recruiting for Season 4 + time running fun but MORE so for the new expansion. Below is a link to our current forum post detailing about us and what we are requiring for raiding/m+.

Our contact details are also included and I sent you a request on Bnet.

Happy Hunting!