Group of 4 Friends Looking for an Alliance Guild

Who We Are: The four of us make up a small tightknit group of friends with endgame raiding and PvP experience in Vanilla, BC, and Wrath. We quit WoW before Cataclysm. All four of us are working professionals in our early to mid 30s – all in IT and software development. Two of us play as healer mains (including myself); one is a caster dps, while the fourth one plays as a warrior dps who often flexes into a tank role.

We Are Looking For: We are essentially looking for a home, preferably a tight-knit, fun family guild with old school WoW experience and some late-game ambitions that we can grow with and make mistakes with, a place where we can laugh, unwind, and have a good time. Personally, I am a software developer; I tend to work late or bring work home, especially if there is a critical issue. Thus, we would like a guild that isn’t too strict on mandatory log ins.

If you haven’t already talked to BTU, they’re a family friendly guild.

I’d also suggest BTU. It is as you describe, and is already composed of several such groups of friends who wanted a bigger guild to quest and do instances with while we work towards endgame.

Thank you Part and Cyragnome. Appreciate the feedback. BTU sounds like a great guild and strong fit. I’ll contact one of them when I get the chance.

we’re small but strong lol.

Ha! I just joined BTU a couple of days ago. Thank you for reaching out nevertheless, Jarvink.