Group of 3 LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

Hey guys! I’m the GM of [H][US][Dead Grandma] on Thrall and we’re looking for players just like you!

Dead Grandma is an AOTC-driven raiding guild looking for new friends & experienced raiders! We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6PM-9PM PST (9PM-12PM EST) and we are all about having a great time while killing bosses and just enjoying the game while spreading grandma’s influence.

What you can expect:

• Relaxed atmosphere: We’re focused on having fun & progressing. In our opinion, having a laugh while still playing at a high level is the best way to enjoy the game!
  • Respect & Inclusiveness: Our guild has a zero-tolerance policy for racism, homophobia, or any form of discrimination. Everyone is welcome and valued here.

What we’re looking for in raiders:

• Team players: Everyone loves loot, but cooperating with your guild to give EVERYONE the best loot possible is key to success!
  • Preparedness: Knowing what enchants or consumes you need, plus having a solid understanding of your class is expected.
  • Willingness to improve
  • Chill & mature gamers: We are all grown adults with lives. Be kind and respectful. Enough said!

In addition to raiding, we also LOVE doing M+ (quite a few of our members are 3000+ IO players) and PvP (a few duelist level players, nothing crazy!)

Copy-pasting aside, if you’re interested, I’d love to look at some logs and/or have a chat with you guys! Just add me on discord and let me know.

Discord: sachetti
Btag: Sachetti#1763

Google Form for applying: forms.gle/pLZbgeLP8r1R6Nw26

Thanks<3

Our full guild recruitment post if you’re interested*