Group of 3 LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

Hello peeps. Group of 3 looking for a 2 day heroic/mythic guild. We’re in Area52 if that matters :P. Pref raiding time is 9PM to 12AM EST. Any combo between Tues-Friday would be great. We’re pretty competitive players, trying to get better all the time. All 3 have Heroic/Mythic XP and we do A LOT of M+.

Havoc DH (Can Vengeance)
Unholy/Frost DK
Aug/Dev Evoker
Can provide logs if you need.

If you wanna chat, here my discord: crypticskin

1 Like

Hey ya’ll!

Spam link below, if an hour earlier works for you and a AotC (possible Mythic with enough interest) works then would love to hear from you.

-Bip

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST (I know you said 9-12 but if you’re available an hour earlier it works out perfectly!)

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well-organized team that communicates well and operates efficiently on the road through Mythic Progression. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We are constantly running Mythic+ and higher end keys, doing what we can to make sure we’re approaching all areas of progression within the game. On top of that, our guild is teeming with experienced individuals who are happy to help if you have any questions or make for good company to the already experienced.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games. We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please contact the information below if you’re interested or have any further questions!

Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey guys! I’m the GM of [H][US][Dead Grandma] on Thrall and we’re looking for players just like you!

Dead Grandma is an AOTC-driven raiding guild looking for new friends & experienced raiders! We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6PM-9PM PST (9PM-12PM EST) and we are all about having a great time while killing bosses and just enjoying the game while spreading grandma’s influence.

What you can expect:

• Relaxed atmosphere: We’re focused on having fun & progressing. In our opinion, having a laugh while still playing at a high level is the best way to enjoy the game!
  • Respect & Inclusiveness: Our guild has a zero-tolerance policy for racism, homophobia, or any form of discrimination. Everyone is welcome and valued here.

What we’re looking for in raiders:

• Team players: Everyone loves loot, but cooperating with your guild to give EVERYONE the best loot possible is key to success!
  • Preparedness: Knowing what enchants or consumes you need, plus having a solid understanding of your class is expected.
  • Willingness to improve
  • Chill & mature gamers: We are all grown adults with lives. Be kind and respectful. Enough said!

In addition to raiding, we also LOVE doing M+ (quite a few of our members are 3000+ IO players) and PvP (a few duelist level players, nothing crazy!)

Copy-pasting aside, if you’re interested, I’d love to look at some logs and/or have a chat with you guys! Just add me on discord and let me know.

Discord: sachetti
Btag: Sachetti#1763

Google Form for applying: forms.gle/pLZbgeLP8r1R6Nw26

Thanks<3

Our full guild recruitment post if you’re interested*