Group Loot? Oh grand

It’s ONLY possible if EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN THE RAID wants to do it that way.

1 person can’t hoard loot alone.

Do you mean group loot? SL raids are already personal loot.

Its being changed in Dragon Flight. MrGm covered this.

Ah, apparently your ignore time fell off. I’ll have to fix that.

You literally quoted what you didn’t even read.

Changed to what from what?

I think you got it backwards…

1 Like

Thank you for proving that you were wrong.

1 Like

Argumentum ad populum …

Authority would be more fitting if you wanna pull out some fallacies, after all, I’m referring to connections I have.

But hey, you tried. As I said, I don’t care what the forum people think, especially on GD. They don’t read these boards, much less care what feedback is posted here. Other channels are taken more seriously.

I still maintain that it’s not possible to do this against the will of raid members, which is what you were complaining about.

If everyone agrees with the raid’s loot rules, then why is it an issue?

Yes there might be some discontent, but I’d put out there that if you remove the most flexible form of raiding that there is, they’ll lose even more of their player base. I really don’t want to be tied down to your and Becky’s schedule.

2 Likes

You’re creating caveats now. You made a blanket statement in the beginning. You were told you were wrong. You contued to move goalposts.

Goodbye.

That you think your an authority … is called …having
delusions of grandeur

might also look up dunning kruger.

2 Likes

Ultimately this change will reduce pugging and force people back into guilds, which is what many have been asking for. For years players have become more isolated from each other, I think this is a step to push people back together.

Personally, I didn’t start raiding until shadowlands. So I might just go back to not raiding. I would rather not be a member of a guild. I will try to pug a little bit and see what happens.

I’d say a developer’s opinion on the matter is definitely more authoritive than say, yours or what the forums think, yes.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/Appeal-to-Authority

Ya know, since you were pulling out fallacies, just thought I’d correct you on one that’d be more appropriate. Teach you something before you run off.

The portion of the OP that I was replying to implies that this is against the will of various raid members.

You have also failed to explain how this is prevented in PL, since the exact same thing (fictitious RL saying trade all to me or get kicked) would work there as well.

1 Like

Hardly, being a dev is no mark of expertise. I know lots of imbeciles in control.

Have you literally ever been in a C level meeting … lol

As I said. MrGm covered this.

Hold on.

did you try reading their post again?

It wouldn’t, you can’t trade upgrades in shadowlands.