Group Loot in Raids

Hello, Fury Warrior main here.

I think I speak for all dual wielding classes when I say please don’t.

6 Likes

You could just go back to PL too but whatever.

I am sure many folks who claimed these things were happening only to be told “IMPOSSIBLE!” will feel vindicated.

56 Likes

Read the bottom. You’ll be able to get two weapons. But be able to roll no more than that if having equal ilvl.

3 Likes

I absolutely hate the current loot system. I have terrible luck when it comes to rolling against other players. I have in the 4 weeks of running now gotten 1 piece of gear, and that was by the warlock who won the tier piece taking pity on me and giving me the token so I could get my 4 piece. Personal loot where you don’t go 30+ boss kills without an item was significantly better!

27 Likes

did you actually read the whole thing? because they specifically address the fury warrior thing towards the end.
so you -will- be able to roll need, -unless- you already have two weapons of the same or higher lvl.

4 Likes

Or go back to personal loot. The behavior of group loot in a pug system like LFR is TOXIC

28 Likes

Sad to see ya’ll are doubling down on this horrible system rather than just giving us personal loot + free trading.

Even if you fix all of the bugs with Group Loot it’s not gonna change the fact that this system is just unnecessarily toxic.

41 Likes

Not in a single session.

Yes. A rogue should be able to roll need and win both agi daggers that drop on a single terros kill. They need both.

1 Like

How about just go back to personal loot?

33 Likes

Please just go back to personal loot, or at least bring it back as an option for normal and above raids and for sure make it the default for LFR.

32 Likes

IMO: personal loot was better than it is now. Because, now when u join a pug the raid leader makes it so no one is competing for his token and there’s 9 others on your own. also the trinket/rings… don’t even get me started… RARE and EVERYONE even healers and tanks use them. so yea never getting any loot in pugs you have to be in a guild

5 Likes

Or how about Blizzard just remove group loot from pug groups :clown_face:

15 Likes

So does this mean it’s now impossible to farm transmog, and there’s no reason to queue for anything you outgear?

26 Likes

Effectively yes. You’ll have to greed roll.

2 Likes

On paper, it sounded like this wouldn’t be as bad as it currently is. It causes way more headaches than I ever got with prior loot distribution.

6 Likes

Blizzard’s really going to dig their heels in on GL lol.

10 Likes

Does this include if they got the piece from M+? Because I lost on a token in LFR today to a player who had the tier from M+ and was higher ilvl. So frustrating.

So this effects transmog runners too?
Darn…

7 Likes

GRoup loot need some serious bad luck protection at this point. The vault is for sure not enough.
I have gone 5 full weeks with out winning a single Need roll I have cast.

15 Likes

ooooh, I’m calling it now… next weeks GD topic of choice is gonna be ‘waaaah LFR is too hard now!!! all the mythic raiders are gone and now no one can finish the fights!!!’

9 Likes