Group looking for new home

Hello! We are a group of four, all with previous raiding experience. Currently on Alliance North American servers. We have two dedicated dps, one dps who will off spec tank if needed, and one healer who dps offspecs. Most of us are extremely flexible in changing classes based on Raid needs though and have alts ready to gear and level through SL. Willing to transfer servers. Looking for raid times between 8-12 central time. Thanks :slight_smile:

Howdy Angrboda!

I hope this finds you well! Your group looks like it would be a really good fit for us! We are really looking for mages, an hpal, and a hunter right now!

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Angrboda! We fit your raiding schedule if you’d be interested, we’re probably going to move the schedule up to 9pm-12pm est so it’ll fit lol!

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a brand new guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout the new Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

1 Like

Listen to Abberic, guy is awesome!

1 Like

Hey Angrboda! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there, would love to talk to you more. Please feel free to add me on bnet for a chat: Borii#1331

Here is our recruitment post:

Hmu if you are interested, might be able to fit you all

Hey Angrbodä,

Do you have mythic experience? We’re looking for experienced Mythic raiders to push CE in Shadowlands. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm - 11pm central time. Our guild is an Alliance guild on Stormrage US and has been around since 2010. We are focused on mythic raiding and we have no drama and a very fair and enjoyable/respectful raiding environment.

We’re doing tryouts for the mythic team and looking to maintain a 24-26 player roster that we rotate in on a weekly schedule so everyone can be included fairly and progress with everyone else. If this sounds like something you and your friends might be interested in, please feel free to fill out a raid application on our website: libertas.wowlaunch.com.

If you have any other questions, you’re welcome to reach out on BNet for me (Pyratic#1706) or our GM (Savory#1773).

Thank you for your consideration and best of luck in the guild hunt as well as in Shadowlands!

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you all! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Just need a few more people for our core team

Would love to have a chat. Dic: Vero#6669

Hey Angrboda

S E V E N on Horde guild on Detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks for mythic raiding in BFA and to push into Shadowlands to achieve CE.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for going on 15+ years.

Needs

• Mage
  • Boomkin
  • Rogue
  • Enhance Shaman
  • Healer

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Looking forward to talking to you.

Hello! Mourning Shadows is a newly formed horde guild on Thrall for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for ranged and healers primarily, but all roles will be considered. The is no level requirement to join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Hey, my guild is looking for a few more raiders. Hit me up on discord Sny#0322.

Our times also work for you guys as well.

Heya, if you’re still looking we’re a CE horde guild on ZJ. We push M+ and also pvp casually. Our raid times may be a tad early 830-1130 est M/T/TH

But, we’re always interested in solid dps :slight_smile:

my discord info is Lights#2759

Guild/Server: Mal’Ganis US Horde

Raid Days/Times: Friday 8-11/Saturday 7-10 EST.

Progress: 9/12M

Discord-Wyce#0556
Bnet-Derpin#1190

About Us:
We are a newly formed raid team that has been raiding for 3 months now. Our main goal is to have fun, and achieve CE every tier.

If you’re into keys, we have an active group of 3k+ players who are always pushing something!

For our raiders we provide flasks,daily repairs, and Vantus.

Raider Standards:
-Attend 95% of raids
-Be prepared with knowledge of your specific class and role in a given fight
-Keep your character up to date outside of raid by improving your cloak, corruptions, etc.
-Complete a mythic 15 for the week

Current Needs:
Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin,Spriest)
Healers:Priest/Hpal/Druid/Shaman

Hey buddy! Add me on btag tattedmatt#1860! :slight_smile:

Hi Angrboda, The Force (Alliance on Stormrage) is looking for players for the upcoming SL launch with an interest in raiding and mythic+. We have a lot of members (myself included) that push keys almost daily and focus on raiding as well. We are rebuilding a new raid comp with the expansion coming up and I have some melee slots to fill in our main team (weekend) and all roles for the weekday team!

I’m looking for raiders who have a self-improvement attitude without being an elitist. We raid on tues/wed from 7-930pm EST (currently on pause until launch) and Sat/Sun from 12-230pm. I know these times are uncommon compared to other guilds, but they work well for our work schedules.

If you have any questions for me, my contact info is below. I’d love to talk with you.

Discord: Bonqueesha#7970
Btag: Superpants#129708

Good luck with the guild hunt!!

Angrboda,
is looking to fill our mythic raid team. We are currently 5/12M Nya. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm -12am EST on US-Stormrage. Check us out if you think we are a good fit for you.

Hi there! Very interested in speaking with you about the possibility of joining us. Going to drop some guild info here as a preliminary intro, and if you like what you read, reach out to me to chat some! Thanks!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Hey Angrbodä, I think you all may be a good fit for some open spots on our raid teams. If you’re interested or have any questions please reach out on bnet: Rymo#1709 or discord: rymo#6257 I’d be happy to chat with you.

Also take a look at our recruitment post here: