Group looking for guild

Hey there! Myself and a few others are looking for a guild to be a part of in TWW. We’re looking for a guild that’s active, social and does all sorts of content. We are looking to do M+ and some raiding, but are also heavily interested in mog/mount runs, achievements, guild events, etc.

Basically just a group that likes to play/talk together and isn’t solely focused on end game content, but mixes that in as well.

I run a small new guild that’s AOTC focused for TWW. We’re semi hardcore, mostly mature, and pretty chill. We’re going to raid on Wednesday and Sunday from 7-10pm PST. We have players that do all kinds of stuff, from focusing on getting ksm to doing regular mog and mount runs.

Let me know if you’d like to talk more or if I can answer any questions for you.

Mmoargynn on discord

Hey, Zynk
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild, always clear heroic and usually raid achievements as well.
Consistent raiders could be a great addition to our team–I’m down to chat about how many are with you, as well as what you would be looking to raid on. We are also open to friends and family, so if only some of you were looking to join the raid team, that wouldn’t be a problem. Hit me up if any of this sounds good to you: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Delusional Heroes ~~ We are a laid back group of friends & a chill community. We push AOTC , Mythic +, PvP, Achievements and now are looking for more to add to our ranks. Raid Tuse/Thur 7-9:45pm EST ( Area-52 server). All are welcome! PST for more info.
real ID: Crylose#1277 / Discord: nakaaa

1 Like

Hey there! My friends and i are building out a guild for the war within. We are small now but are super active in discord and have been doing a lot of M+ and we will be dipping our toes into normal/aotc if we get the roster for it. We are also happy to help returning or new players learn the ropes.

If that seems interesting to you feel free to let me know here or dm me on discord at @smokinhotginger

Looking forward to chatting!

Hi Zynk, I’m the RL of Concerning Hobbits, an AOTC+ guild originally formed by a bunch of friends back in Cata that raids Tues/Thurs 7-10pm EST. The roster is almost full and we’re looking for a healer and a few more dps(any class other than evoker and DH). We are also looking for any dps with a tank or healer off-spec.

I know a few people in the guild that would be interested in doing xmog/mount runs. That’s basically why I play the game! We also have some community events where we play free games unrelated to WoW. We recently played Scribblio and it was a riot. We’re planning to do one more event before launch.

The guild used to raid mythic but got burned out like so many others and disbanded at the end of SL. A bunch of them barely played DF but are now returning for the next xpack. Personally I kept playing and managed to kill M Sark and M Fyrakk, a fact I enjoy rubbing in their faces :smile:

Anyways, for TWW we’re taking a more casual approach and just focusing on AOTC. Maybe(a big maybe) we’ll do 1-3 mythic bosses just for fun & bragging rights, but we’ll stop once we hit a wall. If you like pushing keys we also have quite a few that love M+(myself included).

Send me a friend request on discord if you want to know more: nohero_nbk

Hai! We may be a good fit for what you are looking for. I will drop my GM’s blurb below and just let him know Shadow sent ya!

Betrayed Saints on US Stormrage is looking for members to join our ranks! We are a Casual Social guild, with the main objective to build a strong and fun community!

Being we are a casual guild that enjoys all different types of content and building a family like community! We are small but as we grow have more people diving into end game content as the season progresses. Plus we have those who love chasing mogs, achievements, secret unlocking and mount/pet collectors as well.

Most, if no all, of us are working adults or parents with children that play when we can! Life priorities first after all!

Many people are finishing the grind in panda remix and starting to swap back to retail to preparing for WW within the next couple of months! We will be forming a raid team during War within, but for now just doing pickups here and there to try and get some gear and the awakened mount. We are also helping those interested in pushing keys to obtain 2k IO for the mount as well.

We run a monthly lottery that’s been a huge hit and you could win some dough!!!

If you’re a casual player horde or ally! Come on down! We accept everyone!

Feel free to reach out! Discord - jewbaccathehut or Bnet - subs#1886

FYI: He is out today so if you reach out, just give him some time to reply :slight_smile:

As of July 23, 2024 join any guild on any realm. No server transfers necessary.

GUILD INFORMATION: Horde and Alliance. PVP, PVE
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large active 13 yr old player friendly guild where you can find many guild events scheduled on the in game calendar.

Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies. Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things! For more information contact the guild GM (info below).

RBG’s for all guildies 4 nights a week. RBG push team 2 nights a week. **Recruiting a team leader/target caller to lead another push team. **

ABOUT OUR PROG RAID TEAM: AOTC every season and some mythic kills. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background. Contact our raid lead (info below), if interested in progression raiding with us. Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern).

PROG RAID LEAD BNET: Death#12773
Raid lead Discord: olrazzledazl
GUILD GM BNET: Stormy#1445

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Luv a chat with you, we were formerly taste like chicken on a52 now renamed to thunderbluffsteakhouse raids will be fri sat 8-10 est pm . we luv m+ and gaming in general. Active discord bring your pals grab a channel and help us build!
Aotc/casualmythic

Skiid#11883

Hey Zynk, it appears that you are on a CST time zone realm so we might be a good fit in that regard. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall EST time zone. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat, we have room for all of you if you are interested.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us as we move into The War Within.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Full Time tank spot open
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Full Time spot open
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic AoTC raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. AoTC is our goal with every expansion.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Heya, if you haven’t found a home yet, maybe my guild is right for you?
We are Mekanix R Hard. We are a group of collectors and achievement chasers that like to go for AOTC and KSM.

Hit me up on Discord at caustickreature if you wanna chat

Venomfang Cultists is a small, friendly, mature guild whose core group of players kick off nightly M+ or casual raid runs 10:00 PM Pacific. We tend to play rather late, and love Mog Runs, and like to see the raid, but primarily focus on M+. Everyone is welcome and we try to get anyone interested in M+ runs if they’d like. PST if interested to Willowthorn#1522.

Hello! o/

I have a guild called Powerpuffers if you’re still looking for a guild. You can message me on discord at Rekie or on battlenet at Rekieuwu#1482. If you’d like to know more information :slight_smile:

Here is some Info regarding it!

Join us in our quest for adventure and camaraderie in the world of Azeroth! Powerpuffers Guild is a sanctuary for mature players seeking fun and friendship, where even Mojojojo would feel at home (well, almost). :stuck_out_tongue:

:tada: Dive into the excitement with us:

:confetti_ball: Old Dungeon/Raid Mount Runs
:confetti_ball: Achievement Runs
:confetti_ball: Transmog Runs
:confetti_ball: Pet Battles/Collecting
:confetti_ball: World Content
:confetti_ball: Current Raids (Normal/Heroic)
:confetti_ball: Mythic Keys
And so much more

Hell yeah brother!

come on over to Thunderbluffsteakhouse formerly known as taste like chicken on a52

xserver now

fri-sat 8-10 est aotc/mythic

skiid#11883

our guild is an AOTC focused guild that also does alot of M+ we push keys above 10 and casually run below 10

our raid times are sat/sun 1-4pm, if you want to try out for raiding thats fine but if you want to join one of our M+ teams or even start your own within the guild thats also fine, casual or serious

if your interested add me on discord (castle8894)

We’d love to talk about you all joining!

Hey Zynk!

DGMA is recruiting all for The War Within. We are a guild of online and IRL friends of 7+ years looking to expand the ranks. We are primarily an AOTC guild that love to branch out into other forms of content IE: PVP, Mythic plus or other random games. We have lost some people over the years to IRL commitments and have fallen short of a raid roster this past tier or so. We are aiming to recruit 10+ people to have a solid roster and never miss another raid day to lack of bodies.

We are all capable of AOTC, with a few players being CE raiders and Rank1 IO players. If you are willing to learn, we are happy to help get you up to speed. Our raid leader has multiple Cutting Edge kills and will help anyone who wants it.

Our current raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12 EST.

As it stands we have open spots for any class or spec. We need one tank, and as many dps and healers we can get. We will always have a high need for exceptional players, or someone that is comfortable either multi-classing or having a class that can do multiple roles to fill in when needed.

If interested, please fill out our quick google Form below and we will be in touch!
forms.gle/CKb53VVEPaVZjJyx5