Group Looking for Guild

A hunter, priest, demon hunter, monk and paladin walk into a pub looking for a guild to join…

Who we are:
400 Holy Priest (AOTC)
404 WW Monk (AOTC) main spec tank also has all tank classes at 385 or higher
408 BM / MM Hunter (AOTC)
403 DH (AOTC)
406 Ret / Prot Pally
411 Resto Druid (AOTC)

We are looking to join a guild that raids on Tues / Wed night EST.

We are a good group that is looking for an active guild that raids, does keys and is active in discord.

Feel free to message here or Coldeyez#1694 for more information.

Good morning, Darkeyez.

I would like you and your friends to review our current thread posted on this forum board. It concerns our current search for a merge / absorption of a group such as yourself. If you should have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

1 Like

Hi Darkeyez & Company,

We have a raid team that you may be interested in! We raid T/Th 8:30-11 PM ET and are building out the team that is currently 4/9 H and should be downing conclave as a team very soon. We are AOTC focused and are rebuilding after a recent switch from one-night-a-week to a more traditional raid time standard.

We are a part of a greater community that expands across two servers (Alliance/Horde). Our discord is very active and we have members on all the time for various things including M+.

Check out the team post here: [A] <Ex Inferno> Team Purple (Tu/Th 8:30-11 PM) 4/9 H

If you are interested, feel free to join our discord server and contact Kirainne (same name). Hope to hear from you soon!

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: tinyurl. com/eidiscord
EX INFERNO COMMUNITY POST: [A] <Ex Inferno> Community is LF You!

-Kira

1 Like

Thank you to all whom replied to my post. I appreciate it and would like to talk to you. I will be online sunday afternoon, monday and tuesday. Let me know what time works for you.

~Darkeyez

Hi Darkeyez and friends, Our guild “Broken Alliance” (Casual progressive) can take all of you. We have been in need of a good tank, good healers, and some dps. Our GM wants people who are interested in getting through the content of raiding and will show up for raids, and not just gear up in mythics because they can. Most of us who do show up to raid are 400+ ilvl in gear. The guild is 8/9N and 3/9H. We haven’t been able to go further because of the lack of a tank who stays w/ us and good healers that stay. We want people who want to stay w/ us. Our raid schedule is Tues. & Wed. 8-10pm, and makeup or alts. on Sat. & Sun. 8-10pm. We use Vent, because some of our members were having trouble w/ Discord or the in-game chat on their computers. We have many older players in our guild that are in their 50s, 60s, and 70s, so we always welcome older players and they feel comfortable in this guild. Besides raiding, there are groups of members who run keys up to lvl 12, and we have the pet, mount, and trans mog hounds also, besides those leveling up toons. If we sound like the perfect new home for all of you, then just IM me in-game for either more info or invite. Hope to have all of you w/ us.

how late can you raid tueday and wensday night?

If either of your healers are flexible with dps offspec and you guys can make Tue/Thu instead of Tue/Wed we might be a good fit. Anyway here is the usual pitch.

Why should you join us?

• Paradigm Shift has been a raiding guild for over 10 years (since Ulduar). So we aren’t going to disappear overnight like some guilds do.
  • We raid two nights a week, allowing for a social life outside of WoW.
  • At our peak we were a top 100 US raid guild. That same leadership team is with us today.
  • We play WoW to have fun.
  • We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm-12am EST

Who are we looking for?
If the above list looks appealing to you, then you are probably appealing to us. But more specifically…

• We would like to recruit another tank
  • Some ranged dps (especially a warlock)

How do you apply?

• We no longer maintain a guild website (discord has taken over as our guild communication tool).
  • Any applications are done as trials in current raid tier. Contact myself (Skitzat#1525) or another officer (such as Buschleague#1928) in guild about joining us for raid.

Guild: S W A R M
Faction: Alliance
Realm : Stormrage - US

Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Time: 12am - 3am EST/Server Time

Progression
Uldir: AOTC, 3/8M
Battle of Dazar’alor: AOTC, 2/9M
Crucible of Storms: 1/2H
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s are progression nights, Thursday’s are optional until 8.2.

RECRUITMENT:

Melee DPS preferred

All DPS welcome

Description: We are looking for DPS to fill spots for our M BoD team, which will progress into the new tier. Our current goal is recruitment for mythic progression. Our plan is to reach as far into mythic as a team and have a memorable, enjoyable and SUPER, FUN, AMAZING time doing it! A few things though; we will be looking at logs, so please make sure to have your logs up to date. If you do not have logs, that’s no problem, we will still trial you. Our trial period is 2 weeks. Discord is a must! Attendance is important! Feel free to contact any of us if you are interested!

Contacts:
Bellanca#1591
Krunkledunk#11575
Vahlx#1381

Hello Darkeyez (and group)! :heart:

What are we all about?

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less.

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

Officer Openings

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

Contact Us

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart: