Group looking for a home

Looking to get back into the swing of things here soon with the patch with new content eventually coming. Most of us have kept our mains current, but have taken some time away while nothing to do. Our previous guild fell apart due to severe lack of authority running it. We all have AotC and some mythic experience (this xpac and previous ones as well). Currently looking at a resto shaman, fire mage, warlock, two balance druids, and a hunter or demon hunter. Right now looking for a place that is focused on Aotc, but is also ok with this game not being life. Most can run mythic, but are not looking to make it a job. Also due to real life some schedules can interfere with raid nights. If this sounds like a fit for your guild please hit me up and we can discuss things.

1 Like

Hey There,

We’re looking to for more raider to fill our core for 9.1. Very casual guild focus mainly on AOTC. Currently just waiting for 9.1. We usually raid on wed and Thursday from 6-8 pm (pdt). That can change depending on everyone’s schedule.

Message me (mrdyang#1203) or kahnwolf#1814 for more details.

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild is a semi-hardcore guild that currently is running heroic, but is looking to step into mythic once we have the comp for it. For 9.0 we are 10/10 for H CN. In the past we’ve gotten AOTC each tier since we formed back in patch 8.2. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-10 server time (pst). In terms of raid attendance, we understand that life happens, so there are no penalties for missing raid. We also have many members that push keys throughout the week.

If you’re interested message me at Troyansoke#1384.