Group LF casual guild [H]

5 people looking for a casual guild to raid and do M+ keystones. Some of us also PVP. 1 is a BM hunter. 1 can be either a BM hunter or guardian druid. 1 can be either SPriest or DPS DK. 1 currently only has a mage. I currently am playing a ret pally.

We are looking for a casual guild that raids 2 nights a week and be done by 11 EST. We don’t mind going into mythic raids, but don’t want to beat our heads in doing so. We mainly just want to have fun while playing the game. We can’t do Wed or Sunday raids. We like Tuesday and Thursday, but can also do Monday. If we sound like a good fit, let me know. Thanks.

Hey Boshi,

<Hand of the Dark Lady> is a small casual horde guild on the Illidan server.

We are a group of friends who casually raid maintaining a fun and mature environment while trying not to make WoW a second job. Big focus on family and community as we try to get AOTC and progress the Guild and its members.

We are recruiting to finish building out our raid team and have more mythic+ and pvp groups running. Undergeared and leveling ok we can help with that!

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday start times 8-9pm central. We normally raid for 3 hours
ending at 11-12pm central.

Current Progress
9/9N
5/9H

you are encouraged to play the class you have most fun with. all slots open come check us out!

Contacts
Bnet:
Justis#1840
Rozn#1164

Discord:
Justis#1870
Rozn02#6693

bump…still looking

add me - Matt#19690

still looking for a guild that works for us

Hey Boshi,

Dingbats just started up on the server and are recruiting all classes and roles. Raid times are not set yet and will be based on what works best for the group. We are planning on being a small tight knit group that focused on AOTC each tier. Leadership has experience up to 7/9 heroic in BoD, 2/2 normal CoS. Our goal is to get a team together ASAP in prep for 8.2 and run M+, PvP, and try to push through heroic BoD and CoS in the mean time

We are in the process of building from the ground up, so if that is something you’re interested in, feel free to add me on:
discord @ sparkdud#9238
bnet @ sparkdud#1979

I think I may have a good fit for you. It is a little bit over your time requirements but if you’re willing to go over a little, I believe we could help.

No Promises - a guild started after we got tired of unnecessary guild drama and no real progress in raids with previous guilds. We’re currently 8/9H - 2/2N and raid from 8-11 ST. We’re comprised with laid-back individuals just looking to have fun in raids, doing m+ and some arenas on the side. There’s a handful of well versed and experienced raiders/pvpers in the guild as well that will help with tips or anything you might need.

If you’re interested, contact me via bnet
pap#11952

Magog cartel on illidan has a spot for you and your friends we are do e raiding by 11est raid Tuesday and Wednesday for now and will got to Thursday when new content come out namreh#1664 if you would.like to talk more. We raid tonight

Would you all be interested in Fri/Sat? Let me know and we can talk

xkuru#1458 on Bnet

add me and lets talk!

matt#19690

If your still looking! Add me up we can chat up a bit!

Loadsofjuice#1585

Back to looking.

Hey Boshi,

We’re looking for some extra people to have some fun with! We are an AotC focused guild that enjoys dabbling in mythic raiding, but CE is never our focus. Far from it. We enjoy a lighter schedule and environment, but pull our weight respectively. We do a lot of m+ and have a great community ingame and in discord. We’re not a ‘log in for raid’ type of guild, we’re active! Give us a look and let me know if you have any questions!

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

[Just A Flesh Wound]

Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm CST.
Progression: 9/9H & 1/9M BoD. 2/2H CoS.

We are a casual, 18+ raiding guild. We are currently recruiting for Battle for Dazar’alor, Crucible of Storms, and future 8.2 content. We have a strong core and family-like raiding team, hoping to build onto that.

Recruiting: Heals/DPS & players that will be on time to raid and come prepared, knowing fights, and being able to take the time to look at logs to find ways of improving.

Contact
Discord:
Urk#0891

Btag:
Urk#1736