Group LF AotC+ guild, Tues-Fri anytime between 7-12pm EST

Hello, we are a group of 3 AotC and M+ focused raiders looking for a guild for Dragonflight. We are all experienced with mythic raiding, however, looking for a guild with an AotC focus and possibly some early mythic bosses. We are also heavily focused on M+ with our M+ score being 2300-2400+ and want to push that further in the new expansion. We are currently playing a WW monk, Ele Shaman, and Priest (switching to mage/druid). We also have 2 other members with us that aren’t interested in raiding, so a guild with a social scene would be nice as well.
Thanks for taking the time to read, post below or add me on discord DefinitelyNotJim#4468.

Hi there!

Check out the recruitment post for Exiled Raiders (I’ll bump it up) and, if interested, give me a shout for Bnet for a chat.

Hey there Aphantasía We are literally exactly what you are looking for! We raid Thurs and Fri from 9pm-12am server EST. We clear Fated - AOTC, run keys like crazy and have a fantastic social environment. I have immediate openings for our Dragonflight team for

• WW Monk
  • Ele Shaman
  • The Priest who is switching to mage/druid (This one, we are in dire need of a Boomkin or Shadow Priest)

Hit me up in-game on Bloodpain, I am on nights, usually 6p-11p, or send me an in game mail. Hope to hear from you soon.

Alright, Will do.

1 Like

I should be on tomorrow 10-27 after 6pm

Hey! If you are still looking, my guild Final Pull still has openings for DPS. We focus on AOTC primarily, though we sometimes do some of the earlier mythic bosses. We also run keys, with some of the group doing 15+ and some pushing 20+ keys.

Additionally, social players are absolutely welcome. There is no expectation that you have to raid or run keys to be in the guild and hang out with us.

I will link to our guild’s recruitment thread below, I think our GM Bademon would love to hear from you. Feel free to check him or our raid leader, Crypticburn, out on WarcraftLogs if you want to get a feel for our group’s progress and reclear rate.

Hi Aphantasia and friends, We have 2 guilds on Stormrage (Loyal and Loyalty Beyond Blood), that are united by Greenwall. We are currently rebuilding our guild for DF. We were raiding T/W 7-10pm est, and had H 11/11, but our raid leader left for RL issues just as we were starting into fated raids. We are hoping that someone w/in our guild will step up to the plate and become our new raid leader by the time the new DF raid comes out, and that we can keep our aid times the same, even if we have to change the days. Also, depending on how many raiders we get, we may have to create more than 1 team. Besides raiding, we were also doing M+ (both low and high keys- We had some members w/ KSM), PVP, old content runs, and special guild events. Our Discord is designed even to our members playstyle. They only will see what they check off when they first join us. If we sound like the perfect new home for all of you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. If you can’t catch me, and just want an invite, you can apply through guild finder to either of our guilds, and be invited that way. Hope to have all of you join our family!

Hello Aphant. Our guild is fairly new however we are starting to build up our Raid composition chart with new players and would love to have you. We will be raiding T/W nights starting at 9:30pm EST (server time) till 12am. We also will be forming a 10man RBG team or teams that run during the day. We are already running mythic + teams as a guild and have our first casual intro Raid Next T/W on Nov 1st and 2nd scheduled. We are doing normal Sepulcher for everyone to get to know each other and get acclimated before dragonflight hits.

If interested send me an ingame mail or msg me in game if I’m on at Fizzknight. Thanks and hope to hear from you!