Group Finder Broken

Group finder is not working. Either gives you the error “you can’t do that while using premade groups” even though I just logged on and didnt make any groups. Or it will allow you to list yourself then auto delist you after a min or so for no reason. This is on WOW Classic SOM by the way…

48 Likes

A lot of people are having the same issue, waited over and hour thinking i was in it but then realised it had kicked me out. Like Jfunk said it doesn’t let you list yourself and when it does it kicks you out after 10-20 seconds.

9 Likes

Well that sucks I actually like the group finder :frowning: Hopefully they get it fixed soon.

5 Likes

Im getting “You can’t do that while using premade groups”. Whilst not in a premade group or group at all even.

6 Likes

plz fix this issue it is most critical for progress

6 Likes

Yeah I have the “You can’t do that while using premade groups” error as well.

5 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue. :frowning:

5 Likes

Same issue here.

2 Likes

I see the Chief Diversity Officer still hasn’t learned to code. God, Activision and the goblin shekel hoarder Bobby are the absolute worst.

2 Likes

Same issue. Small indie company.

1 Like

Same here, in my Alliance characther and in my Horde character.

1 Like

Sill is not fixed… Still broken several days now…

4 Likes

yeah wft is going on Blizz.

2 Likes

Cmon… this is getting a bit ridiculous. You can’t have in-game systems bugged for days on end with nothing but radio silence.

9 Likes

I can’t believe this is still broken… They have time to do New Years stuff but no time to fix game breaking bugs???

5 Likes

Omg when will they fix this?!

5 Likes

Same here, still not fixed. At least I know im not alone.

4 Likes

Yep as of today still not fixed…

3 Likes

Still not fixed.

2 Likes

It’s not working again and some of my quest