Grounding totem

The Cooldown needs to be longer I’m i the only one that feel like it always up mad annoying

16 Likes

Just kill it

2 Likes

I love when I’m in shuffle vs double shaman and they both reset ground x2 and you spend a ton of your dam trying to get them all.

and if you can’t and they position it well you just silently mald and debate making a post just like this.

15 Likes

There’s no way people think that when it has 50hp.

2 Likes

I mean he’s a mage, so…

Class has nothing to do with it wise words of a sham like i said the cd needs to be longer

why? cause you find it inconvenient?

2 Likes

i can post on a million different toons i said what i said bruh

doesn’t matter what you toon you post on, why should grounding totem get yet another nerf?

3 Likes

I just don’t get why people would complain about grounding totem when it has 50 hp. It’s the definition of skill issue.

2 Likes

So annoying not being able to stomp it with catharsis without targeting it anymore.

1 Like

The cool down way to short should revert back to only absorbing one spell also shams can reset it

3 Likes

Shamans are more likely to reset static totem, which is a much longer cooldown.

1 Like

I had an ele do this to me and I almost broke my keyboard because of how tilting of a bad play it was.

1 Like

na, it should go back to a 12 sec cd. and it absorbs more then one spell because there 1023i032430423 effects going off at any one time it made it essentially a dead button.

2 Likes

I personally miss the days of making my ghoul stomp totems for me with macros.

Shaman players are so funny

contrarian sarcasm my friend

but grounding really should be a baseline skill not a pvp talent.

1 Like

Grounding baseline would have some poor pve interactions

Should be treated like any other absorb.