Gronnsbane blessing of beasts Bug Horde

Since the prepatch was released the last part of this questline is to kill the Rylak then bloddy it to complete. You can kill it but you cannot bloddy it. This has been around 6 weeks broken, I repoerted it first week it was broken. Horde side only, alliance works. You cannot get the Garrison follower Harrison Jones without completing this, I have the other 5 dailies done

4 Likes

I’ve been reporting this every time the quest has come around since the pre-patch. Nothing so far…

1 Like

I thought I was the only one having this problem. Glad to see that it’s reported.

2 Likes

Instead of making a new thread, I’ll just bump this one. Tried to put in a ticket, but I was basically told to go get *trucked and a GM ain’t gonna help with quests, ya sucker.

Anyway, still busted for horde. Feel free to stand around and watch the alliance complete their quest, though. /cheer for them

2 Likes

Hey blizzard, how much longer are you going to ignore this?

3 Likes

Well unfortunately I’m stuck on this quest now. An Alliance player completed the quest, but I can’t and I’m Horde.

1 Like

Also stuck; does that mean there’s no way for me to get the Harrison Jones follower at this point? Would love a fix!

2 Likes

I just tried this yesterday on Horde character and can confirm it is still broken.

2 Likes

I had enough time to level a new alliance alt, build my garrison, and casually check for Harrison’s dailies when I remembered. I completed the achievement last month, I think, on that alliance toon. They’re never going to fix it, guys. You might have to just do it on alliance.