Grobbulus unlock with Ulduar

Please Blizz unlock Grobbulus, I am having such a good time and want my friends to experience this please, especially with Ulduar coming out, it is time to open the server

2 Likes

no
/10 char

I’m in the same boat but unfortunately they said in a blue post that they weren’t gonna be opening the servers up along with the Ulduar patch

2 Likes

This is so frustrating. Came back to WOW to play with my new neighbors but they are on Grob. Back at release it was kind of understandable, but 4 months on this is ridiculous. Unlock the damn servers

And we (who were on Grobb from day 1) also were frustrated with 2hrs long login queues after mass migration on Grobb at the end of TBC.

There is no alternative classic RP-PvP server available with the demise of Deviate Delight (DD). Given there are folks that want RP and PvP on the same server, they are out of luck without an existing character on Grob.

Queues are a technical issue that can either be addressed with additional layers or free transfers to a new RP-PvP server (i.e. resurrected DD), preferably an East Coast server.

There won’t be any “RP-PvP” server available if the server is unlocked for transfers. Like every other server one faction will eventually dominate.