Grobbulus Streamer Catalog

Greetings!

I enjoy seeing all the perspectives on the server and thought it’d be cool to have a forum post where people can post their twitch pages. I understand some people don’t like the streaming scene and such, to each their own! I believe we should support our great server community in every way we can.

Alliance and Horde alike! Post those Twitch pages! 1 follower or millions!

DrRenedict is mine. :slight_smile:

Additional twitch pages:
Castle_Tsar
thegodcowtv
Bursttx
AnySPIDERPIG
Zenal
Yung_Thane
Joshbarracks

1 Like

Castle_Tsar is mine. I stream pretty regularly. Just chillin with the leveling process

2 Likes

Opens a page from his watered damage journal…

Mine is shudders in fear, .tv/thegodcowtv

I usually upload the rough cut of my videos as I talk OOC.

IC:

Grymxr and Winnsey are a newly wed couple, traveling this great land we call Azeroth. So far our journey from Dun Morogh has landed in Redridge.

OOC: I usually do giveaways every few months. In Nov, I am doing a PC giveaway of DOOM Eternal and in January I am doing two title giveaway (Not trying to self promote it here.)

But I look forward for all the adventuring we all do. Also we are looking for people to group up and meet irl in Los Angeles, if anyone is interested. As I brought the cookbook, so I can horribly fail my cooking skill in real life ontop of the game.

3 Likes

hey guys thanks for checking my thread

please like and subscribe

check out my patreon

jokes aside, glad most of the big streamers avoided grobb.

1 Like

If it has human noods, no thank.

Only the finest dwarf and gnome, please.

1 Like

I rarely stream but I do love watching twitch. I did buy a new webcam with the idea of streaming more, I just haven’t lol.

MhortiGaming is my handle.

Let me know if you ever make the leap and I’ll add your page to the OP!

1 Like

Man i love this post this is so useful thanks Gor! I wish I was horde because of you Gor!

2 Likes

FYI: If I ever reach max and somewhat gear, Ill find you. :wink:

Hey, cool idea for a post! I just started streaming as well, my channel name is “Bursttx.”

3 Likes

AnySPIDERPIG on Twitch bby

I stream some strange RP content I run into while exploring this wonderful server of ours

4 Likes

Added you to the OP!

/zenal for paladin stuff

Legendary Leah is in The Enclave :slight_smile:

Even as a “streamer” / “viewer”, you should check out Gorb RP.

I am not going to lie, it was a thrill to watch that. :slight_smile:

Zenal added to the OP! I see that MC action!

@Reyax, who should we be watching? Oh wait you said Gorb, not Grob! Thanks haha, that rp was out of no where right when I started.

@Graycen Legendary Leah? /LegendaryLea?

I have always loved RP streams that deal in survival games. While you don’t voice act the rp on wow - I bet it’d still be an interesting watch :open_mouth:

2 Likes

My channel is https://www.twitch.tv/yung_thane .
I’m hoping to start streaming! Mostly just levelling, then WPVP hopefully. Any cool and fun RP as well, although that is something I am new to also.

Just had my first night streaming for a couple of hours. How accurate is the “Current Viewers” thing? Apparently I had 5 viewers tonight, but I believe most of them were just watching me get stream sniped for fun. Hahaha. I imagine they found me by just searching Grobbulus on Twitch?

Really fun experience overall to be honest, I don’t have many people to play with so it’d be awesome to make some friends to chat and play with through this.

1 Like

I think I’ve raided a couple of you guys already! The grobbulus discord is such an amazing way to network with other Grobby streamers, as it gives you that watch function within discord!

Twitch - JoshBarracks

Hope to see you guys out there!

@Ornair

It’s great streaming WoW. A bit flooded, but you’ll grow. You will get a lot of people that search for grobb streamers. : ) and you will get stream snipers as well. Luckily, I have slayers in my guild that’ll assist me with countering that stuff. Added you to the OP!

@Tark Yea you raided me a few streams ago! I run stupid late so I haven’t had the chance to throw it back! Added you to OP!

Good to see the positive energy in this thread.

KishirTTV is my handle

I am using streaming to bream my anti-social and putting myself out there been off work for a while and I go back December 1st, so I need to reprogram my brain to function for the real world.

Don’t be shy and come say hi - most importantly - ALWAYS drop a hi in chat on streams so we can engage with you!

• Spaceghost, Grobbulus